Can anyone get their nuts in their ass???

gamecock4life

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen a video on xtube of a dude who could put his nuts in his ass. I've been trying, they hang low enough just too big to get in. Can anyone on here do it?

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen several videos of guys getting their own nuts in their ass... one guy even self fucked himself with his own cock once his nuts were in there. I also say another video of a man who was fucking some chick's ass with his nuts... very bizarre but was such an interesting thing that I had to keep watching.

As for myself, I'm in that group of having a really tight nut sack and there's no way they would even reach back there, much less go in!

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen a video on xtube of a dude who could put his nuts in his ass. I've been trying, they hang low enough just too big to get in. Can anyone on here do it?

I can get my cock till the ass hole when it is not erected,but can't put it inside.I didn't even try it too much because I'm straight and don't like things up my ass.It happened to try for curiosity but don't get crazy about being able.
I never tried with my balls but I don't think I'd be able anatomically!:)

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when I'm only half hard I can get the head of my dick to touch my hole bu thats all. My nuts? no way. LOL. I'll try and get a picture tonight!

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know that I will ever be alble to eat chocolate covered nuts again. :eek:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sometimes I like to wear ball stretchers when I fuck or play, I have gotten my nuts in a guys ass on occasion. one memorable I got cock AND balls up the guys ass...incredible sensation... he used to beg to do it again and still not quit sure how I got it 'all' to fit...sigh