Can I still really grow?

bigcock: Hi, I'm a 20 year old guy that was 8.25x5.5 last year and grew during the past year. I'm now at 20, 9x6.25! Don't get me wrong I'm happy, but have others grown some as I have during the past year...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I hit a late growth spurt myself. I measure in now at 9.5" by 6.5" cut, and I was pretty unaware of the growth until a girlfriend in college brought it up (or rather yelled, "Oh my God!").

I don't know the specifics of my college spurt, but I put on another inch in height, some muscle, and I blossomed from a 7.5er from high school.

tallmansf: Similar story here. I grew from 8.75 as a college freshman to over 10 by the time I was 22. So, it can definitely happen.

big_250_huge: I too experienced a second growth spurt. I was a late bloomer and never grew until I was almost 17 years old. I ended up about 8.5" then. When I was about 22, I had another period of growth to 10"x6". I added some length, a lot of girth, my balls litterally inflated, and I also added about 2" in height and about 20 lbs. of muscle during this time.

It seems from these types of posts, and chatting with several members online that these later growth periods are rather common. I wonder if it is only hung men that experience this?

DirkDiggler: I never got the groth spurt I was more slow but steady,i reached 9 1/2 by 17 and am just over ten at 20 so i think i must have stopped now which suits me fine. Judging by comments that girls make I think its about right

tott666: [quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1053752712;start=0#6 date=06/02/03 at 18:24:53]This is gettin' neotenous.[/quote]

That's an awfully big word to use. ;)

People, people... Some, like me, reached their adult size (in all ways) at 14-15. Others kept on growing in spurts or not, until their 20's. I know some very big-dicked guys that were big sized from puberty on-set, others grew it later. Some of us never grew the extra appendage. Heh.

I'd like to think that I'm a very nice, compassionate, considerate person which deserves love even though I'm not hung like a moose! :)

H8Monga: Thank God for dictionary.com... but I can try to figure out the word myself and look later to check.

I have said before, I never knew if I grew at all. It was never noticable to me and I never kept track. I guess I grew, but I'd love to have been one of those guys who had two spurts instead of gradual growth which i think is my case.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
neoteny = child-like traits; for examle, how humans have less fur than other primates.

Actually, now that I think about it, this is the opposite: Recapitulation.

jackinman: Damn...now I gotta go back upstairs and get that damn dictionary again? :D

bigcock: Thanks for your help guys...I measure really 9x6.5...and am happy that I started slow but finished strong!

bigcock: sorry guys...9x6.3...can't give myself 6.5...gotta give myself what I measured accurately...I'm happy I'm this big though!

edeneyes: I think I got smaller when I turned 22. Went from 6.5 to 6". Hahaha.