can only cum with anal

Stickjuice

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everyone,
I've recently been playing with a 9" x 6" dildo in my butt and manage to take it in all the way. This feels amazing and leaves me in a state of constant orgasm especially if the dildo makes it past a sort of bend an into what feels like a second opening. Anyways i've been playing like this daily and just cant stop, but notice that my cock just cant reach orgasm anymore without the dildo in my ass. Whenever i masturbate i can feel my hole twitching and that is what mainly gets my dick hard... I'm wondering if I didn't re-wire myself to ejaculating only from anal pleasure?

Please let me know what you think, especially those who have already experienced this.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know a few bottoms who can only orgasm from deep anal. They don't get hard but can orgasm and ejaculate just from anal. I've tried to get them hard with oral and the most they get is half hard. This is a shame because one guy I fuck has a nice thick cock that must be 9" and thick as a soda can. He said he rather have anal orgasms than anything else. BTW he is also into fisting (I can get in almost to my elbow)

Reactions: HardUSN

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Either give into just having orgasms from anal or cut back so that anal is fresh and exciting.

Years ago I had a girl who was a fuck buddy who loved anal. We only had vaginal sex one time because she came so hard from anal that is all she wanted. She wanted it harder and deeper. She wanted bigger and even got to a point where I could get my hand almost in her ass. She loved the to be stretched real wide. Dildo in her ass along with my cock, 4 fingers from each hand pulling her open. She loved to gape open. She was addicted to anal.

Reactions: HardUSN

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The more you cum, the more "extreme" your play needs to be in order to trigger your horniness. If you stop masturbating for a few days that threshold would drop down to levels you are used to.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get hard anytime my cock gets anywhere near any opening that can be used in a sexual way. So suck me, fuck me, let me fuck you...I'll cum from it.

It's nice to be so predictable...

Stickjuice

Experimental Member
Media
jdoe86,
yes, ever since i got used to deeper play (over 6" - 7" deep) i need anal more and more in order to get off.
I can cum easily from jerking if i have a cock in my ass, did that yesterday with a 7.5" top and came in a jew minutes. But later that day i met a hung top with a beautiful and black 9" cock and he ended up fucking me balls deep. I didn't even need to jerk to come this time! then he came in my mouth and i was able to swallow my first load.
These new pleasures i'm experiencing are intense, and cant stop thinking about it.
Now I'm wondering how sane this is? Should I keep on indulging or will i get too addicted?

Last edited:

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jdoe86,
yes, ever since i got used to deeper play (over 6" - 7" deep) i need anal more and more in order to get off.
I can cum easily from jerking if i have a cock in my ass, did that yesterday with a 7.5" top and came in a jew minutes. But later that day i met a hung top with a beautiful and black 9" cock and he ended up fucking me balls deep. I didn't even need to jerk to come this time! then he came in my mouth and i was able to swallow my first load.
These new pleasures i'm experiencing are intense, and cant stop thinking about it.
Now I'm wondering how sane this is? Should I keep on indulging or will i get too addicted?

You are exhibiting addiction behaviour.

I am sure you can Google what addiction behaviour is if you aren't convinced.