Can some with my appearance be OF creator?

Brelastiken

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well...hi everyone, I'm mylo I've been here for some years and now im trying new stuff. I decided to be an OF creator, a part of me does it because i like but the other one it's because where i live it's pretty expensive to live and very hard too ...even if i have 2 jobs. So...idk...i made it already but i dunno what else should i do. I'm open to suggestions about where's should i go and how to reach more people. Thank u all, im very VERY greatful for this space and forum
Here I'll share some photo of me. And this is my link
MyloWolf

Attachments

Idk.222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean yeah you could be a creator, but if people are into you… that’s a different story. Good luck either way

Nickapoo

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Well...hi everyone, I'm mylo I've been here for some years and now im trying new stuff. I decided to be an OF creator, a part of me does it because i like but the other one it's because where i live it's pretty expensive to live and very hard too ...even if i have 2 jobs. So...idk...i made it already but i dunno what else should i do. I'm open to suggestions about where's should i go and how to reach more people. Thank u all, im very VERY greatful for this space and forum
MyloWolf
Size has nothing to do with how successful you are, it’s how you market yourself!

I had a friend with a Twitter account with over 100,000 followers. He was a gainer so he was quite big. He took thousands of pictures of himself! One night we stayed at a hotel and he spent at least an hour taking half naked selfies which he then meticulously goes through to find the best ones to edit and post. It’s a lot of work, far more work than just taking a picture and posting it.

I have another friend who I’d say is pretty conventionally attractive goth chick but her OF is dead. She might get 1 like per post etc meaning not very many people are following her. There’s no right or wrong on OF, you just have to be comfortable enough to post frequently and be patient for people to find your niche :)

Mooss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MyloWolf
If you ask on here that means you are already doubtful yourself... so yeah mostlikely you wont be succesful, most gays are into fit man