CAN WOMEN COMPARTMENTALIZE?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's fairly common knowledge that men and women think differently. We have different basic biological agendas and are driven to partners by a different set of desires. Or do we? In my life I have two dichotomous sets of male friends, those who are the first generation of thier families to walk upright, who I usually associate with on the weekends, play sports, and if my dear lovely G/F permit, go to sports bars with. And the second set, at least superficially more sophistcated and to who you can discuss world affairs, Michelin awarded restaurants and whether George Szell's 1960 Cleveland Orchestra could have kicked the crap out of Herbert Von Karajan's 1973 Berlin Philarmonic.

I have also noticed that the two respective sets of friends, although unlike in so many ways, are very alike when it comes to women. Breasts, wabbos, gazonkas or tits...they are high on our list and only a little behind the vagina, pussy, home plate or muey wampum as the end all fixation of our daily dreams. It is almost as if you could float a detatched female genitalia in space, in tight flying formation with a pair of breasts and you could read some male mind-sets. It's called comparmentalized thinking.

Are women capable of the same thing when it comes to the male organ? Or do, as the stereotype says, are all women after the complete package? If Quasimoto from the Hunchback Of Notre Dame had a twenty inch appendage and the skills to match, would you dream of his penis and penis alone? Can women even identify and put a name to their lover's penis if it were one of several behind a screen (that would be a fun question)?

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
It has to be the whole package. The first thing that attracts me to a guy is his smile followed by, in no particular order, personality, sense of humor, eyes, a nice butt. His dick isn't even an interest at this point.

bakhamung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can compartmentalize in other areas of my life and thought that I could do so in sex. Then, when I started looking for a 9"+ for our threesome, I realized I couldn't do it. I found a guy with the most gorgeous penis and then when I saw his face pic I couldn't ask him to join us. I'm so dissappointed in myself. :p

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't do the bag over the head either... if i'm not attracted, it ain't happening...
the first things i notice in a guy are his eyes and his smile... i like a guy with a nice chest too... but if he's got a huge dick and is ugly, it would be a waste...

JT11x7

Just Browsing
Media
Obviously I am not a woman so my experience is solely male, but from my experiences I have met and been sought out by a lot of women who would remember me, or rather my cock, and could tell you all about that, but could not remember my height, eyes or much else about me for Bill Gates bank account.