Captain From Hot8pack01

darkrougeone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it's what was said on cam... but with CB who knows how true that really is
No. Eddie and Dylan are not actually brothers.

Now, in the past eddie used to cam with his brother yes. (No they never did anything with each other) but his brother stopped appearing on cam.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did Eddie call himself “Wolf or Wolverine” at some point? I remember both of those nicknames being used but I can’t assign a face. :neutral:
Wolf definitely as it is still on his cb profile. I don't remember Wolverine.

Zigmouss

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
View attachment 93219331

This was superman. From ages ago. iirc there was only 1 BJ that happened. I dont think it was this recording tho.
I thought this one looks like his brother. Never figured he was a different guy. Pretty sure the first guy on guy action was with Jason. I don’t think there was with this Superman guy.

lonestar121

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought this one looks like his brother. Never figured he was a different guy. Pretty sure the first guy on guy action was with Jason. I don’t think there was with this Superman guy.
Yeah I didn’t end up finding anything either. I don’t think Superman ever showed his :emoji_eggplant:

Reactions: Pecapiba

darkrougeone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nah, his brother is in different videos. More lean.
There are videos showing him making out with superman. Technically that would count as guy on guy action?
But for like oral, Batman came before jason, so even if there wasnt a BJ with superman, which im pretty sure there was; in that case, first guy on guy would be with batman.

And yes, for the other guy; superman did show his dick. Theres a recording of it on the sites.

lonestar121

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, his brother is in different videos. More lean.
There are videos showing him making out with superman. Technically that would count as guy on guy action?
But for like oral, Batman came before jason, so even if there wasnt a BJ with superman, which im pretty sure there was; in that case, first guy on guy would be with batman.

And yes, for the other guy; superman did show his dick. Theres a recording of it on the sites.
Any idea where to find it? I’ve always been curious about him. He seemed the most shy out of any of them.

Reactions: Maximian