Carrot Top...

A guy Neil I dated in Florida lived in Orlando and said that he knew him from the gym there. His real name is Scott Thompson and is VERY gay and Neil said Scott was frequently "working" the steam room at the gym and said he was quite the "shower" but never noticed him hard since he's not exactly attractive. LOL
 
A guy Neil I dated in Florida lived in Orlando and said that he knew him from the gym there. His real name is Scott Thompson and is VERY gay and Neil said Scott was frequently "working" the steam room at the gym and said he was quite the "shower" but never noticed him hard since he's not exactly attractive. LOL

lol i think your freind might be talking about the out of the closet gay canadian actor Scott Thompson lol hes queer as a 3 dollar bill and very flamboyant
 
Carrot Top is quite a shower. Met him at the MGM in Vegas in the spa, he has quite a body and good size equipment. The triange shaved pubs is what got me. He is a very nice person as far a I could get from the conversations that we had there.
 
lol i think your freind might be talking about the out of the closet gay canadian actor Scott Thompson lol hes queer as a 3 dollar bill and very flamboyant

No, as I said, I'm talking about the comic Carrot Top who's real name is Scott Thompson and is gay just like the Canadian actor from "Kids in the Hall".
 
I live in Orlando and workout at the same gym as him....and I can tell you that he likes to hang out in the sauna, completely naked. It leaves very little to the imagination...he's pretty well hung...about 8", maybe a little more....
 
I live in Orlando and workout at the same gym as him....and I can tell you that he likes to hang out in the sauna, completely naked. It leaves very little to the imagination...he's pretty well hung...about 8", maybe a little more....
So Neil was right! COOL! ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: a_modestguy