Carrot Top...

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A guy Neil I dated in Florida lived in Orlando and said that he knew him from the gym there. His real name is Scott Thompson and is VERY gay and Neil said Scott was frequently "working" the steam room at the gym and said he was quite the "shower" but never noticed him hard since he's not exactly attractive. LOL

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
A guy Neil I dated in Florida lived in Orlando and said that he knew him from the gym there. His real name is Scott Thompson and is VERY gay and Neil said Scott was frequently "working" the steam room at the gym and said he was quite the "shower" but never noticed him hard since he's not exactly attractive. LOL

lol i think your freind might be talking about the out of the closet gay canadian actor Scott Thompson lol hes queer as a 3 dollar bill and very flamboyant

playcurious

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Carrot Top is quite a shower. Met him at the MGM in Vegas in the spa, he has quite a body and good size equipment. The triange shaved pubs is what got me. He is a very nice person as far a I could get from the conversations that we had there.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol i think your freind might be talking about the out of the closet gay canadian actor Scott Thompson lol hes queer as a 3 dollar bill and very flamboyant

No, as I said, I'm talking about the comic Carrot Top who's real name is Scott Thompson and is gay just like the Canadian actor from "Kids in the Hall".

hardrodfl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in Orlando and workout at the same gym as him....and I can tell you that he likes to hang out in the sauna, completely naked. It leaves very little to the imagination...he's pretty well hung...about 8", maybe a little more....

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live in Orlando and workout at the same gym as him....and I can tell you that he likes to hang out in the sauna, completely naked. It leaves very little to the imagination...he's pretty well hung...about 8", maybe a little more....
So Neil was right! COOL! ;)