Carson Lueders

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I unfortunately (for us) think that he is legitimately as pure and virginal as he acts like he is on his social media accounts. Unless we get an unintentional bulge or boner shot or a wardrobe malfunction were you can see up his shorts leg or have a few pubes pop out (like his brother did) that we aren't going to see much more from him. While I desperately want to see his dick, especially hard or dumping a hot load on his glorious abs, I would actually be slightly upset if he doesn't actually live up to his squeaky clean image. His purity is actually a major turn on for me tbh

Reactions: henrikholm

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I highly doubt he has a foreskin lol
Northern European descent, a father in the medical profession, which no longer overwhelmingly recommend routine infant circumcision by default here in the United States, and having been born in one of the states with the lowest circumcision rates in the country (roughly 25% in 2010) statistically makes it more likely that he isn't. We won't ever know for sure unless we see that glorious and undoubtedly angelic cock of his (nestled in that soft golden mound of pubes hopefully, lol).

Reactions: spinifex and Jmac90

Mratt27

Loved Member
Media
That statistic isn’t relevant because circumcision rates were much higher when he was born. Why would you cite 2010 circumcision stastics when he’s born in 2001?

In 2001 circumcision had over 60% across the US.

I agree we won’t know for sure unless we see it, but it’s nice to input relevant data if you’re going to at all.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That statistic isn’t relevant because circumcision rates were much higher when he was born. Why would you cite 2010 circumcision stastics when he’s born in 2001?

In 2001 circumcision had over 60% across the US.

I agree we won’t know for sure unless we see it, but it’s nice to input relevant data if you’re going to at all.

2010 based data is obviously closer, in years, to his birth year, than pulling data from 2020. That having been said, the data notes a circumcision rate for his birth/home state only, which I believe actually claimed 23% neonatal circumcision rate in that report. State may see push for circumcision after evidence shows health benefits

Finding state specific circumcision rate data is difficult, but according to the CDC, the neonatal circumcision rate for the western United States as a whole in 2001 was 40.9% with a standard of error of 5.9%. This gave a range of circumcision in general on the west coast from 35% to 45.9%. In either case, there is still a greater than 50% chance based off of the 2001 regional statistics and 2010 Washington state statistics that he is not circumcised. Now, either way, I really don't care, I'd take him either way.

Until confirmation, I believe we can all agree to disagree regarding his cut/uncut status, HOWEVER, I think we can both agree, if he is, in fact uncircumcised, the thought of him tugging and stretching and sliding his foreskin back and forth as we speak, then pinching it it shut as he climaxes, filling it with a hot load, then squeezing it out like a tube of toothpaste for easy and mess free disposal into a tissue 3 minutes from now, should give us both a boner... ;)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhds/9circumcision/2007circ9_regionracetrend.pdf

Reactions: spinifex

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we should move on to an equally interesting question.... We know he is a natural platinum blonde (as is his brother) and dyes his hair darker (which idfk why). We have seen his leg hair is blonde, his eyebrows are a darker blond but his armpit hair is somewhere in between, except in the direct sunlight where it sparkles with a golden blonde hue. Now his brother, who is harrier than he is, may supply us a bit more body hair evidence, as his leg hair and arm hair are much thicker but platinum blonde and his armpit hair and happy trail are the same dirty blonde color (golden blonde in direct light). When Jackson does have unshaved facial hair, it is also platinum blonde. That all having been said....

WHAT COLOR DO WE ALL THINK CARSON'S PUBIC HAIR REALLY IS?!?!?

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm blond and my pubes are a shade darker than my head hair in winter when i need to wear a hat or hood. In the summer my head hair bleaches a shade or two lighter in the sun. This is typical for blonds. So unless he sunbathes in the nude and exposes his pubes to sunlight his pubes are probably a shade or two darker than his natural head hair.

Reactions: Wildman227

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's a good Christian who lives with his family, he's not like those other kids his age that are partying around LA. I doubt anything will ever leak from him.

Reactions: Zi19 and ivyglam