Carson Lueders

Canada? Is he dating Lauren Orlando? :emoji_scream:
Jackson said Carson has a foreign girlfriend and I made a joke about how American gay guys always have a "Canadian girlfriend" before they come out. Nobody knows where she's from :joy: sometimes I forget sarcasm doesn't translate in text sometimes
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
He can “sing” and “dance” all he wants as long as it’s on my cock.
 
He is very very active and also seems to be fragile. He HAS been hurt a lot.

He broke his leg riding motocross and had a full leg cast and surgery, twice.

He broke his collarbone.

Now he has broken both wrists playing basketball and has casts on both arms.

What else?
I seem to remember him having a car accident at some point and breaking a leg. So that’s either both legs or one leg twice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Facundobari
I seem to remember him having a car accident at some point and breaking a leg. So that’s either both legs or one leg twice!
As long as the third leg is ok, that is all that matters...