Carson Lueders

Let the bidding for his cum-stained CKs start at $500…
Get yourself down to his local charity shop, you might find some. I remember his family posting videos around New Year how they donate a lot of old clothes they don't wear any more after getting new stuff for Christmas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LMcNffc2000
Get yourself down to his local charity shop, you might find some. I remember his family posting videos around New Year how they donate a lot of old clothes they don't wear any more after getting new stuff for Christmas.
:yum
 
Get yourself down to his local charity shop, you might find some. I remember his family posting videos around New Year how they donate a lot of old clothes they don't wear any more after getting new stuff for Christmas.
as someone who has given clothes to charity shops many times, they don't really take used underwear lol. So sorry guys, if you want his old CKs you're going to have to DM him and get him to sell them directly to you, and I think we know that's not going to be successful lol :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: LMcNffc2000
as someone who has given clothes to charity shops many times, they don't really take used underwear lol. So sorry guys, if you want his old CKs you're going to have to DM him and get him to sell them directly to you, and I think we know that's not going to be successful lol :p
yeah i was about to say, charity is like a normal shop, they don't take underwear
 
Turns out he has tiny feetView attachment 117210691
Did you see that they were only selling one of the shoes lol. It was just the right one lol. If you are buying to wear them you're fucked. But I guess if you were buying them to sniff and wank then youre alright with that :joy: who tf sells just one shoe?
 
Did you see that they were only selling one of the shoes lol. It was just the right one lol. If you are buying to wear them you're fucked. But I guess if you were buying them to sniff and wank then youre alright with that :joy: who tf sells just one shoe?
Someone who knows that most likely the buyer will be sniffing and wanking with them so why not sell separately and make more money.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Eeob and Kaliso