Carson Lueders

ngl gonzaga university sounds like a made up name for a tv show or movie

did it say if he was curious to top or curious to bottom?
Have a friend who said they saw him on there too. Apparently he doesn't say, just mentioned being curious. Trying to see if I can get a screenshot. I reckon leave the guy alone though, let him explore and don't scare him off experimenting. Obviously a super religious family, it'd be hard for him
 
Have a friend who said they saw him on there too. Apparently he doesn't say, just mentioned being curious. Trying to see if I can get a screenshot. I reckon leave the guy alone though, let him explore and don't scare him off experimenting. Obviously a super religious family, it'd be hard for him
Carson gives off major gay vibes too and I agree with his family being religious and all I think it’ll be difficult for him to come out. I just hope once he does that he’s accepted by his family and friends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jmac90 and PaulDe3
Carson gives off major gay vibes too and I agree with his family being religious and all I think it’ll be difficult for him to come out. I just hope once he does that he’s accepted by his family and friends.
let's just hope he's not another david archuleta
 
Well money talks ... you know some old queen saw him. On grindr and offered him money to blow him probably happened. Their use to be one guy that trolled his Instagram under the screen name mike Hancock that claims he blew carson and would leave comments like too bad he cuts in 5 mins lol
 
Besides I don't know why you guys would be shocked if he is gay. I mean look at that picture he's advertising hey everyone I'm a twink I'm smooth come rim me now
Most of us have gaydars I wouldn’t be shocked at all he gives off the gay twink type. Never seen in public with a gf while all his friends have one even Johnny Orlando has a new gf. All the sign are obviously there. I’m just imagining how horny and lonely Carson is inside that dorm room of his.
 
Here's the guy leaving a comment
Lmfao! Just because someone leaves a comment on a post in Instagram; doesn't make it a rumor. Your example is not credible and it's comparable to Wikipedia.
 
Lmfao! Just because someone leaves a comment on a post in Instagram; doesn't make it a rumor. Your example is not credible and it's comparable to Wikipedia.
Didn't say it was true but who knows maybe carsons been sucked off by a daddy. Most twinks are inscure about themselves anyways. If he lasted only 4 mins that guy who blew him most be one he'll of a cocksucker
 
  • Like
Reactions: ed5416