Carson Teagarden

N20L26

Loved Member
Media
His latest patreon video has him flexing a long time, and I think he's got a nice chub on. But what's really curious is, who is the guy recording him?

View attachment 123845761
What’s hotter is that said “chub” seems to be as a result of his flexing… no bulge at the start of the vid…. But the end he’s def got a semi.

havenlough2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely one of those guys who wank in front of a mirror
you already know he’s definitely released many loads while furiously jerking it to himself in the mirror, shortly after one of these flexing sessions

letmewatch

Superior Member
Media
Still up.
Definitely seems gone now. Idk how I missed it. The notifications for this website seem to turn off after a while even if a thread is active…

Oh well, I am guessing there wasn’t much more to see than the 1 second clip with the slip anyway. On the bright side if he took it down then it probably really was his dick, either that or the comments were starting to get unhinged, LOL!

He definitely seems to flaunt his bulge a lot though so I am not sure how he’s expecting people to react when in half of his videos he looks chubbed up like he took Bible humping literally! His whole holier than thou act doesn’t seem to jive at all with his clear exhibitionist streak.

Masseurman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Are his frequent trips to Florida to visit the sugar daddy for "personal training?" He has had videos where you see his computer screen that shows people that he is training from home. They look like very out of shape middle aged men that do not look like they are trying to train physically.

d_sylva

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are his frequent trips to Florida to visit the sugar daddy for "personal training?" He has had videos where you see his computer screen that shows people that he is training from home. They look like very out of shape middle aged men that do not look like they are trying to train physically.
Are you sure you're not describing the gyms I've gone to? I'm convinced that if an older guy at the gym cannot effectively move his own weight in bodyweight exercises, he doesn't go there to workout as much as creep on the younger guys.

firefox5

Cherished Member
Media
Overweight people trying to get in shape or improve their health are creepers until they can effectively more their own weight in exercises. Good to know.

What do we call the in shape guys creeping the younger guys? Oh we don’t call them anything? It’s only creepy if they aren’t attractive? Ok cool glad we cleared that all up.

Markrobz99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Overweight people trying to get in shape or improve their health are creepers until they can effectively more their own weight in exercises. Good to know.

What do we call the in shape guys creeping the younger guys? Oh we don’t call them anything? It’s only creepy if they aren’t attractive? Ok cool glad we cleared that all up.
Is ANYONE Creepy if Carson enjoys and pursues all the attention because he's full of himself and takes selfies in the locker room? Also when did it become acceptable for guys to take pictures of themselves in public locker/change rooms, regardless of how attractive they are.

letmewatch

Superior Member
Media
Also when did it become acceptable for guys to take pictures of themselves in public locker/change rooms, regardless of how attractive they are.
Never, it’s extremely obnoxious and inconsiderate, not to mention a privacy concern. People here are humorously assuming these older guys that show up in the background are “daddies” but it’s much more likely they’re simply trying to workout and get captured on camera involuntarily.

Unfortunately, it’s almost ubiquitous in virtually any public gym you go to these days since every one and their grandma wants to be an IG influencer. More and more gyms are starting to have no photos allowed policy but obviously it’s hard to enforce.

NickChris

Cherished Member
Media
I don't usually vent on here but, I used to have some respect for Carson. Not anymore. Based on some private conversations I have had with him the last few weeks I have learned he is just like all the other scammers. Rant over. Have a great day everyone!