Casey anthony Case

leprincebony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who do you think is hot on that Saga.
1 george Anthony the dad. such a sexy daddy.
2 casey lawyer
The brother was so cute crying. i would put them all together and have them suck my dick , fuck them while watching Nancy Grace.lol
what do u think?

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
I do recall a thread where many posters commented on the hotness of Scott Peterson, another murderer. Remember where you are here people - a dick forum. Not cnn.com. We're one step below facebook.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I mean, people have speculated (on lpsg) about the size of Hitler's cock, bin Laden's cock, Saddam Hussein's cock, etc. I mean, I once started a thread about a dwarf whose arms and legs are amputated {I still wonder what the little guy's packin' :rolleyes:}. ALL men are constantly horny {doesn't matter if we're gay or straight}. Why do we have that hole in the head of our cock? So our brain can breath.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a terrible case. Casey will be not get 1st degree. I think George covered the crime up somehow.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Casey Anthony has been let off on all of her big charges?

What the FUCK!?

This is a fucking outrage, child murdering whores can now get away with murdering their own children. I can't believe they dropped almost all of those charges.

It seems impossible.