Cash Master/alpha Thread

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most of these sites have a ban on cock pictures or videos. I have interpreted it to be an overly important factor if allowed. Which I think is a shame because I personally cannot submit to a cashmaster who has not got an Alpha cock

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since I was the last entry on this thread before you I feel I should respond. I don’t relate to findom but I get that it is a fetish. It is an extreme versIon of the dominate and passive dynamic. If your next thought is how does someone get to that point? Well, if the Dom/sub alpha fantasy appeals to you then you follow an alpha/cashmaster . If you are are really into them you join their JustFans pay site. If that doesn’t satiate your need findom allows you to be recognized, to be noticed by the very person you idolize. It allows, if not encourages a for pay, one on one, ongoing relationship with your fantasy. Is it much different than paying excessive prices for a concert ticket with a “meet and greet”? That is still an obsession being fulfilled by an exchange of cash, just without the sexual aspect of the fetish. Considering we are all on this site much less this thread, who are we to pass judgements on fetishes? Reread the first two words of your post, now add them to the last two words of the post. You get they totally contradict each other? I’m not putting you on blast, everyone’s voice counts, but saying no offense isn’t a pass to offend. If I had a friend who was handing over cash this way they would get an earful from me but “pathetic” wouldn’t be a part of my sermon. And BTW, you do get that calling a cashfag pathetic is a major turn on for them? It’s what they pay for. I bet if you check your visitors here, your post will drive traffic your way. I’m sensing a business opportunity. You might just have a new career

CherryBoomBlossom1990

Superior Member
Media
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Since I was the last entry on this thread before you I feel I should respond. I don’t relate to findom but I get that it is a fetish. It is an extreme versIon of the dominate and passive dynamic. If your next thought is how does someone get to that point? Well, if the Dom/sub alpha fantasy appeals to you then you follow an alpha/cashmaster . If you are are really into them you join their JustFans pay site. If that doesn’t satiate your need findom allows you to be recognized, to be noticed by the very person you idolize. It allows, if not encourages a for pay, one on one, ongoing relationship with your fantasy. Is it much different than paying excessive prices for a concert ticket with a “meet and greet”? That is still an obsession being fulfilled by an exchange of cash, just without the sexual aspect of the fetish. Considering we are all on this site much less this thread, who are we to pass judgements on fetishes? Reread the first two words of your post, now add them to the last two words of the post. You get they totally contradict each other? I’m not putting you on blast, everyone’s voice counts, but saying no offense isn’t a pass to offend. If I had a friend who was handing over cash this way they would get an earful from me but “pathetic” wouldn’t be a part of my sermon. And BTW, you do get that calling a cashfag pathetic is a major turn on for them? It’s what they pay for. I bet if you check your visitors here, your post will drive traffic your way. I’m sensing a business opportunity. You might just have a new career
I think I understand what you're saying. But I wasn't offending or even talking about the men who follow the cash masters, I was referring to the cash masters themselves. And I just don't get how being called one of the most degrading things in the gay dictionary "faggot" could be a turn on. If anyone called me that, I'd be offended. And this coming from someone who identifies as pansexual.

My problem is this: A lot of these cash masters are not even gay or anywhere in the GLBTQ spectrum. They are mostly BROKE straight young men looking to make a quick buck. Nothing more, nothing less. They are using gay men and taking advantage of their sexual fetishes for financial gain. We all gotta make a living somehow, but I'm sorry, I personally consider that pathetic. It's like get a real job and stop using horny gay men to support your alpha dom lifestyle.

Perhaps I'm missing something?

Reactions: ckenway

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I understand what you're saying. But I wasn't offending or even talking about the men who follow the cash masters, I was referring to the cash masters themselves. And I just don't get how being called one of the most degrading things in the gay dictionary "faggot" could be a turn on. If anyone called me that, I'd be offended. And this coming from someone who identifies as pansexual.

My problem is this: A lot of these cash masters are not even gay or anywhere in the GLBTQ spectrum. They are mostly BROKE straight young men looking to make a quick buck. Nothing more, nothing less. They are using gay men and taking advantage of their sexual fetishes for financial gain. We all gotta make a living somehow, but I'm sorry, I personally consider that pathetic. It's like get a real job and stop using horny gay men to support your alpha dom lifestyle.

Perhaps I'm missing something?
No, you get it. Hearing those words are disturbing to me. It offends me as well but as I meet both parties in this exchange, the masters and the subs, I realize there is a willing exchange going on here. That said, luck to anyone that attempts unwilling humiliation and abuse in my presence, I will shut it down with out lifting a hand. Relationships where a sick mofo of (any gender) hurts or is cruel to someone I can’t be silent. I have put myself in between a perpetrator and victim many times but this isn’t that situation. It isn’t for me but it is a “thing” If you scroll up on this thread, an earlier post reads
“One of the best masters, quite a big cock and an understanding of how this kind of online "BDSM-relationship" works.”
That sheds light on what this cashmaster/findom thing is all about. This guy, Master Jax69 apparently lives near me, at least for the moment. He is gay, and actually references his military bf very affectionately. Would you feel differently if you knew it’s a role, a character? It’s only predatory if it isn’t of free will. I am not defending or supporting the act of humiliation but you might appreciate this, I have been guest at pansexual bdsm dungeon events by, lets call her a femdom. There are more “A” type, powerful men with ballcocks in their mouths being lead around on leash than you can imagine. More than once it has been followed by something like: “That one, he’s the CEO of ..” Or “that guy is a __State Judge” (okay it was New Jersey).
I appreciate your honest response and that we had a discussion

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No offense, but I never understood the whole cash master alpha dom thing. They are basically using desperate gay men to make pocket money. It's pathetic.

I do not agree! No cashmaster makes any money without working hard, and who uses who? Cashpig gets what he wants and also cashmaster. I mean this is a win-win situation and I've spent a lot more money on much less satisfying things. But of course it can get out of hand, but to tell the truth that is what makes it soo good

Slaveforjocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone had any experience with Master Brad? (CashMaster4hire)
He charges 20 bucks a min for a vid, if anyone would like to try. He seems honest and i searched anyone dissing him. He is incredibly hot and tall, has a great voice and feet, for the ones who enjoy. If someone is willing to pay or already has a video of him, please post. I think about him nearly daily

Reactions: Swidash

TheStr8Hunter2

Worshipped Member
Media
Muscle master kevin is one of the best be had that natural masculinity omg
i would divide masters i like up into categories

*young jocks like the champ and muscle master kevin
* Thugs like master banks, master ginger, Thug master Rob
*Southern Studs like Jack Nicotine and Jockgod Jameson
*Bossmen like the foot boss, and master D90, and WithMarcello
*Muscle Gods like BostonGod
*Frat Boy Doms like Henderdong and master Ronnie