caught having sex

DJM277: has anyone here ever been caught have sex by a roommate,family member,etc?

i have had a couple friends who have been caught by roommates in college. Let's just put it this way some of the positions they were caught in made covering up at that time pointless.I myself have never but have a few close calls.

aj2181: I was caught in the act by none other than my mother. :-[

I've never had a more embarrasing moment in my life.

I thought wouldn't be home for atleast long enough for me to do the deed. I was mistaken.

wvu_kerq: I was one of the fortunate few who made it out of adolescence without being walked in on. I can say I've never really been "caught" (ie- walked in on) but I think I'm loud enough that my roommates know what's going on. *blush*

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
With nothing much on TV, we (my girlfriend and I) were browsing the old posts on these forums, and we came upon this topic.

And to those who have never been caught or unknowingly watched in your lives, let me just say you have my envy, as I've had some pretty bad luck all my life in this area.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand: About a month ago, with my folks on vacation for over 2 weeks, the two of us were in my living room. We had just finished working out, which we've often done together since we've met. I don't know about any others out there, but exercise always gets us 'in the mood'. So with the house to ourselves we just started going at it right on the living room couch, acting as though we had the whole world to ourselves.

Then my brother walked in through the front door. His reply?

"I didn't know you had any tattoos"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It was in the second week of my marriage while visiting my bride's parents: Spare room, early morning (thought it was early enough that the house was still sleeping: wrong!)

She was riding me with her back to the door when it opened and her father stood there in his robe, his toothless mouth agape. Then he smiled conspiratorily and quietly pulled the door to. I didn't tell her about it.

The old man sat there at the breakfast table later and kept grinning at me. Later, when he and her three brothers took me trout fishing he told them what had happened and I got a lot of ribbing.

He died last year at 86 and I'm not sure he ever remembered my name, for from that early morning on he called me 'Big Guy.'

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once I was at a boyfriends house and it was late at night so we started getting busy on the couch while his roommates were already in their rooms. The phone rings all of a sudden and one of the roomies comes out to let my boyfriend know that his mother was on the line. The roommate walked off blushing once he realized what we were up to and needless to say, after talking to his mom for about a minute, it was over for the night.

I also had another time when I was 17 and staying the summer with my aunt and uncle. My boyfriend frequently came over and we were usually given all of the privacy we wanted. One time my uncle came to the door to ask me something, when he knocked I answered "Yes?" thinking he would just ask through the door. I was wrong. Blushing he closed the door right away and I could hear him tell my aunt what we were up to. She told him to just let us finish.

branno: my girlfriends parents were away for a week and being from out of town at the time i took advantage of this and stayed the week there with her..on the day that they were due back, she said they would get in sometime early in the night (say 7ish), so early afternoon we started watching a movie, which of course at our age just meant lets put something on so we can get close and make a move on each other, i dont think we ever actually watched a whole movie in one hit! so we retreated to her bedroom and of course didnt bother about shutting doors..in the heat of it all i hear a sound like someone dropping a set of keys on the table, from my vantage point (i was on top) i could see all the way down the hallway and see her very consersvative religious mother staring at me on top of her daughter, to make matters worse this was during a rather heated moment with her yelling such things as "harder harder, deeper deeper"
and 5 minutes later i had to get a lift with the mother..very awkward indeed

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
Great stories, everybody (any others?)

I was with some friends today, and I brought up this subject with them. They all seemed to have similar experiences too, so I guess it's just a part of life, not bad luck

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it happened a couple of times like when my sister and i were visiting my mother, and I borught my girlfriend with me. Well, they said they were going garage sale shopping, and weren't suppoosed to be back for some odd hrs. And so my sister forgot her purse and had to come back in, heard the noises, and opened the door and asked if I was all right. I couldn't croaked out "fine" quicker if I had to.

Second time round I was in my own apartment, and with another girl. Well, I hadn't realized it because nobody told me, but my mom gave my brother the spare key and she was blowing me in the living room whilst I'm sitting n the couch, and she's kneeling on the rug. Well, I was enjoying this, and decided to compliment her on it. "Oh, baby I really love what you're doing to me..........YOW!!" She looked at me shocked, and I pointed to the door where my brother was attempting to get in.Needless to say, both my g/f and I never moved so damn fast like that before. I had to keep him out, and get the full skinny on the whole situation.

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, erm well this isn't quite the same, and someone will probably think it's 'just wrong' to be in the situation, but here I go anyway.
My ex has two sons, and once as we got at it doggy style on her bed (facing the bedroom door), her 6-year old walked in, asking permission to get a snack. Luckily for us, he didn't notice anything, as he has acute ADD and so often stares randomly into space. Needless to say, his mother could do little more than let out a groan as I told him 'yes' and to shut the door as he left the room...

american_jeffrey: I have a pretty outrageous story. 5 years ago when I was 17 I had my girlfriend over for a movie that we started relatively late. My parents often went to bed early and this was the case that night so after a while we started getting sexual. Unfortunately my mother woke up in the middle of the night and decided to come down for a drink. She noticed I had not gone to bed and remembered to remind me about an appointment i had the next day. So she came down to the family room to tell me.

By this time things had been going hot and steamy for a little while and we were both about to reach climax when she entered. The worst thing is we didn't even hear her coming, it took us by total shock. She was up on all fours on the couch without a single garment or blanket covering up, her hands on the arm rest and knees in the cushion. I was behind her about to climax and my mother entered the room. As a previous poster mentioned, never moved faster in my life! LOL

The worst thing about it was a split second before she entered the room my girlfriend moaned quite loudly to "give me with that monster cock." I have never been so embarassed in my life. Great story to tell though I think. LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yes and yes.

Oh, I've caught my roommate masturbating before too. Did not need that image! (At least now I know where some of this junk mail we get comes from.)

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
One time I was at a girlfriends apartment. We had a great dinner, shower and had gotten hot and heavy on the couch while watching some cinemax movie. She had lace curtains which unknown to me allow people on the outside to see in perfectly at night. Her living room window faced the walkway by the mail boxes. We did it all from 69 to doggie to me on top to her on top. Finally ended with a BJ and her not being able to swallow it all. Just as I finished someone banged on the window. She jumped up and ran into the hall screaming oh my god. I just stood up and walked up to the window still mostly erect. I parted the lace to see 2 girls and a guy laughing at me. The girls started clapping but when the guy seen me clearly and like I said I was still mostly erect he seems alittle pissed and pulled one of the girls away from the window. I reached up and drew the blinds. This was about 1030pm. At 11pm she got a call from the manager. She said that we needed to be more careful about the windows and to remind her "guest" that exhibitionism is illegal. That pissed me off. That freaked out my girlfriend so bad that she didn't invite me over for dinner anymore. :rolleyes:

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Where I live it's not exhibitionism if someone's peeping through your windows -- that's illegal. Tell the manager to screw off. :)

Yowsers: One of my favorite "caught" moments, not that there have been so many, was only a few months ago, b/c the person, who "caught us" was so turned on and joined in. I was at my girl friend's house, whose room mate is a flight attendant. She was supposed to have been gone the whole month, but unexpectedly arrived a day early.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I know. About a few weeks later I met the manager in passing and asked her about the incident. She said AGAIN that I should be careful of exhibitionism. I said they were looking in so doesn't that fall under peeping tom? She looked at me like I just farted or something and said that I needed to be more careful and make sure that the blinds or curtains are drawn. Can't piss up a rope!

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I remember hearing my sisters and mother talking about how i would come home and immediately go into my bedroom and spend hours in there with the door closed. I heard my mother very clearly tell my sisters (all are older than me) that boys my age (i was like 12 yrs old) have urges they cannot supress (that made me sick hearing my mom say that--she made me feel preverted or something) and that boys masturbate. That made me a bit embarrased but not as embarrasing as when my sister had her period for the first time and all the 'girls' ran into the bathroom with her and i knew something was going on but at the time i didnt know exactly what it was.

At 12 i was so hard and could stay that way without even thinking of sex and when i had the house to myself i would walk on the 2nd floor patio with my cock sticking str8 out and i would stand by the window, etc. (i wanted everyone to see my guy). it was only later on that i realized i was BIG. I thought i was the same as everyone else.

My sister and her boyfriend caught me j/o one time but i dont think they realized it. They knocked on the patio doors to get in because they forgot their keys and i was on the couch j/o (it was like 11 pm) and i got up and put a pillow in front of my hard on, quickly opened the door and sat back down. they didnt say a word and i couldnt get soft for like 10 minutes just from the excitement of the thing.

At school i think most guys can attest to teachers catching glimpses of their spontaneous hard ons in class. i used to get them and when we stood up to answer questions i would hold my book in front of my crotch. You know those teachers had to know what was happening. My school buddies would laugh when they saw my thick cock running down my leg but guys catching other guys is more bonding but girls (at teenage years) that is embarrasing.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Yowsers@Aug 28 2004, 08:31 PM
One of my favorite "caught" moments, not that there have been so many, was only a few months ago, b/c the person, who "caught us" was so turned on and joined in. I was at my girl friend's house, whose room mate is a flight attendant. She was supposed to have been gone the whole month, but unexpectedly arrived a day early.
Yowsers,

More detail please! :D

LapDog2001