Caught Someone Peeking

D

deleted814719

If I caught somebody peeking at me in a urinal or in a gym locker, I'd laugh to myself. I have an AVERAGE dick, one that looks like billions of other men on this planet. Mine's not polka-dotted, striped, multi-colored, etc. -- just an average, circumcised dick.

Unlike probably the majority of guys my age (mid-60s), I shave my cock and balls and about an inch above my penis. I keep the rest of my pubes trimmed to about .5-.75" in length. Is someone glances at that and thinks, WTF, I could care less because I guarantee that I'm getting more oral sex from my wife than most.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had guys comment at urinals and also had a guy follow me out of the bathroom and buy me a drink. Other times I have caught ladies looking at my bulge. It doesn't bother me at all, so long as they're not super creepy about it.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No never happened because I follow the rules. Especially with the pandemic now spacing is key.

As for showers I only ever shower at home

View attachment 28866031

Those last two pictograms just reminded me of a job I used to work at years ago. Disgruntled employees were a somewhat common theme and there were several cases of property damage or sabotage while I was there. The most memorable was the one time I went to use one of the men's rooms during an overnight shift.

Upon entering, one couldn't help but notice two of the urinals were filled with what looked like at first several melted Heresy Bars. Needless to say, it was not actually delicious, chocolaty goodness someone had left behind :poop:. Certainly made a topic of conversation on an otherwise boring shift that night.

Even to this day, I still can't fathom the kind of person who had the chupatz to do this. Granted given there was several dozen restrooms spread over several buildings on site and only a fraction of employees working nights; so the odds of being caught was in the angry shitter's favor...but still. To have the nerve to drop trou and back one's ass up to a urinal when anyone else could have walked in, seems a whole nother level to prove a point. I also still can't figure how two urinals were effected unless there were either two separate shitters in cahoots or just one who had Taco Bell for lunch. Kind of makes these stories of jerking at the urinal tame by comparison :laughing:.

Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those last two pictograms just reminded me of a job I used to work at years ago. Disgruntled employees were a somewhat common theme and there were several cases of property damage or sabotage while I was there. The most memorable was the one time I went to use one of the men's rooms during an overnight shift.

Upon entering, one couldn't help but notice two of the urinals were filled with what looked like at first several melted Heresy Bars. Needless to say, it was not actually delicious, chocolaty goodness someone had left behind :poop:. Certainly made a topic of conversation on an otherwise boring shift that night.

Even to this day, I still can't fathom the kind of person who had the chupatz to do this. Granted given there was several dozen restrooms spread over several buildings on site and only a fraction of employees working nights; so the odds of being caught was in the angry shitter's favor...but still. To have the nerve to drop trou and back one's ass up to a urinal when anyone else could have walked in, seems a whole nother level to prove a point. I also still can't figure how two urinals were effected unless there were either two separate shitters in cahoots or just one who had Taco Bell for lunch. Kind of makes these stories of jerking at the urinal tame by comparison :laughing:.
I pity the poor bastard who had to clean that up.
The person who did this was probably showing their contempt for managers/owners. What they ended up doing was showing their contempt for their fellow employee.

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had guys comment at urinals and also had a guy follow me out of the bathroom and buy me a drink. Other times I have caught ladies looking at my bulge. It doesn't bother me at all, so long as they're not super creepy about it.
I just saw some of your pics. Hell, it's no wonder guys look at it at the urinals. You must be proud of it.

Reactions: Redheadchi

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah I’ve def had guys check me out at urinals and like getting changed at the gym etc. I usually just ignore it. I’ve had dudes say things to me about it too which is harder to ignore (but most times that has happened at like a bar or convert where lots are drunk) so usually just come back with some type of response[/QU
I've seen people peeking. Doesn't bother me as long as they don't start getting weird or stare like a creep
Holy crap! No wonder guys check you out at the urinals. They are probably trying to figure out if a baby elephant escaped from the local zoo!

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wasn't saying it was gay I'm just distinguishing that Canada is different than the states. And the reasons is pregnant because it's cost effective since it takes up less space. That's why there's dividers in places that you can tell out more money in to the design.

You can ask the same question on why do bathrooms use that flimsy toilet paper that is really hard to get out of the roll most likely because it's cheaper than actual good quality toilet paper
So what are you afraid is going to happen if someone discretely looks at your dick at the urinals? Will it fall off? Will it turn black and crumble into dust? It's a 60 second period of time out of your day. The minute you walk out the door, is your life impacted some how? Is something bad destined to take place? What will happen? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! The rest of your day/night will go on just the same as if it didn't happen.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what are you afraid is going to happen if someone discretely looks at your dick at the urinals? Will it fall off? Will it turn black and crumble into dust? It's a 60 second period of time out of your day. The minute you walk out the door, is your life impacted some how? Is something bad destined to take place? What will happen? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! The rest of your day/night will go on just the same as if it didn't happen.
That not why I go to the washroom. If I was to walk into a woman's washroom and say I just want a quick look I would be arrested

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No never happened because I follow the rules. Especially with the pandemic now spacing is key.

As for showers I only ever shower at home

View attachment 28866031

I avoid urinals because people always try to have a conversation At the sink, sure ig BUT not when I or you are taking a leak!

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you feel that way if some perv peeked over a stall door and peeped at your mother or daughter having a piss? Or if some asshole was gawking at your dad’s knob? Point is that it’s a place to piss, not invade strangers personal space. Go be a creep elsewhere. If they want you to see their dick, they will show it to you.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

And why do you feel the need to be a pervert and violate someone's space and privacy just to get your ya yas off? Are there not enough images of dicks online to last a lifetime that you just can't resist the urge to peek? Will your life be impacted negatively if you fail to get a glimpse of some pissing peen? I assure you the rest of your day will go on normally too if you fail to get an eyeful of a stranger who more than likely is not interested in you anyway.

In fact I hazard to say resisting the urge to be a sexual predator will likely improve your day immensely just by avoiding various possible unpleasantries should the guy notice and not appreciate it.

Public bathrooms are for elimination and sanitation purposes; not sexy time.

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And why do you feel the need to be a pervert and violate someone's space and privacy just to get your ya yas off? Are there not enough images of dicks online to last a lifetime that you just can't resist the urge to peek? Will your life be impacted negatively if you fail to get a glimpse of some pissing peen? I assure you the rest of your day will go on normally too if you fail to get an eyeful of a stranger who more than likely is not interested in you anyway.

In fact I hazard to say resisting the urge to be a sexual predator will likely improve your day immensely just by avoiding various possible unpleasantries should the guy notice and not appreciate it.

I was only asking a question. It is anyone's right not to be watched if they don't want to be watched. That's your prerogative and I believe that should be respected. But there are plenty who just don't care, or, consider it a compliment. And yes, some of them are straight. There are many on this site as stated in some comments above that are fine with it. And btw, I would never condone looking over or under toilet stalls. You can believe that or not.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was only asking a question. It is anyone's right not to be watched if they don't want to be watched. That's your prerogative and I believe that should be respected. But there are plenty who just don't care, or, consider it a compliment. And yes, some of them are straight. There are many on this site as stated in some comments above that are fine with it. And btw, I would never condone looking over or under toilet stalls. You can believe that or not.
Dare I ask why staring at an unknowing person’s dick at a stall is fine, but peeping over a stall is over the line?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not going to bother me if while I'm taking a whizz at the urinal if the guy next to me takes a peek, or says what's up man? Nor does it bother me that other guys check me out at the gym. I am usually naked when I come out of the shower.

I think that people being too uptight about this is crazy. At the end of the day as long as they aren't leering or trying to get all touchy feely I don't care who looks.

I

SouthernBoy92

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LMAO some of y'all are so uptight and hypocritical. How many random women's titties and ass do you stare at in your everyday life? I bet tons. At the park, at restaurants, on the train, or wherever. God forbid she has to breastfeed cause from being out with my sister while she's had to most men will break their necks to get a peek. But as soon as another man glances over to look at your bulge or the dick you just pulled out of your pants then it's "oooooh nooo my privacy!" Like just zip it up and go on with your day man. Nobody's trying to get off to you, they just saw something they liked, it's not that serious. Unless they try to touch you or you catch them sneaking pics or something.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO some of y'all are so uptight and hypocritical. How many random women's titties and ass do you stare at in your everyday life? I bet tons. At the park, at restaurants, on the train, or wherever. God forbid she has to breastfeed cause from being out with my sister while she's had to most men will break their necks to get a peek. But as soon as another man glances over to look at your bulge or the dick you just pulled out of your pants then it's "oooooh nooo my privacy!" Like just zip it up and go on with your day man. Nobody's trying to get off to you, they just saw something they liked, it's not that serious. Unless they try to touch you or you catch them sneaking pics or something.
First of all, ask any woman and most will tell you it’s not ok to gawk. Second, if you think glancing at someone’s chest that just so happens to be right there and making an effort to stare at a strangers genitals that is just trying to piss and likely trying to hide themselves, then you are beyond repair.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really care about guys looking. There is no harm in looking. We have eyes for a reason and that's what we do with them. We observe things around us. I would only have an issue with it if they were looking and recording with a phone because then I'd be concerned that footage would appear somewhere online.