Caught wanking

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by clarkysup, Mar 28, 2016.

1. clarkysup

clarkysup New Member

Anybody been caught wanking, where when by whom and what happened.

2. Countrydude

Countrydude Member

I've never been caught that I know of!! Lol! But I've caught a couple guys and if you'd like to here the story I'll tell.

3. zeeforge

zeeforge Active Member

LOL well that's always good for a laugh I guess Countrydude.

I have been caught myself once years ago, and I know a few mates who have been too... lesson- if you are at home in the shower and plan on wanking, better check that your door locks work adequately ;)

londonDood likes this.
  4. svrocks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was caught by my girlfriend last year. She was sleeping and I was horny. I didn't want to wake her up so I got out of bed and sat on the floor wanking with a few of her bras and panties. Little did I know that I was actually leaning against the bed and was rocking it. She must've lain there awake for quite a while and worked out what was going on. Suddenly she just jumped over to my side of the bed and caught me with my cock in one hand and her bra in the other and asked "what are you doing?" with a cheeky smile. I just froze...I didn't know what to do. There I was, very naked, with a very hard cock in my hand, not knowing what to say because I've never been caught wanking before. She just smiled and said "better keep going...I wouldn't want that going soft before you cum" and climbed back into bed.

Despite having been together for years at that point it was still weird for me. She still teases me every now and then about that morning.

5. igotthebigone

igotthebigone Well-Known Member

Albums:
    when I was in my teens my sister walked in on me,saw what I was doing and walked away

LordAlfred likes this.
  6. londonDood

londonDood Active Member

A couple of years ago my then flatmate decided to walk in to my room without knocking... :|

I was stretched out naked on the bed with my fist down against the mattress so I could thrust into it.

Suffice to say he turned around and left, and we spoke nothing of it :D

7. curtdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a roomate that came into my room to let me know we were out of milk. He walked in as i was just atthe end ov my session he opened the door and stood there as i jerked 3 more times and exexploded goo all over with a loud AAAAAAHHHHH after i layed there cum all over breathing heavily he nodded 'cool' znd walked out

8. londonDood

londonDood Active Member

That's so hot, he just stood there and watched you keep jerking and shoot? I can appreciate you being too far gone to notice/care, but him calmly watching - that's really horny. Like, I'm typing one-handed now horny ;)

mplsingleguy, sim_8701, Shaw and 3 others like this.
  9. zeeforge

zeeforge Active Member

Hahah thats hot!

10. xxlgerman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was caught by my roommate while I was at the university. He just opened the bath room door and I was wanking off in the shower. He looked very very surprised and just stared at my cock. He later commented my hard cock size. He always thought I was a shower and now he knew I was a grower

11. Ridinsolo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was caught by my roommate. Stopped right away, I've never reacted so quickly.

ottosafado likes this.
  12. Geoffrey2_0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my early 20's I was in my living room jacking it in my recliner, really getting in to it when I though I heard a noise from outside. I stopped, my cock still in my hand and looked out the side window, but saw no one, so I sat back down, resumed and had a glorious cum shot up across my stomach and chest. As I was using a nearby towel to wipe off, there was a loud knock on the front door. Slipping my shirt back on I swung the door open to see two of my friends, standing on the porch smirking, a few quick glances down at my crotch bulge. "What's up? Are you busy?" I can only assume . . .

13. clarkysup

clarkysup New Member

Yeah tell us the story

14. James McLean

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was once caught by a mate of mine, but I subsequently caught him a few months later so we're all square.

ItalianT likes this.
  15. Sherwood D. Likelym

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A couple summers ago, I was camping alone at a "clothing optional' campsite. It had become dark, so I started a campfire for some heat, and planned on beating my meat for awhile before crawling into my tent for the night. Usually, I hit the sack by 10p.m., so I decided to slide-on a rubber cock ring to intensify my pleasure and accelerate my inevitable cum shot. I didn't realize that a guy at a neighboring campsite was watching me plump-up as I tossed more wood onto the fire. The campfire was illuminating my cock, and he felt compelled to tell me that it was a "beauty". He asked if he could share my campfire, and when I saw him stroking his fat boner, I couldn't deny him. I will refer to my neighbor by the name of Rob; I'm terrible at recalling names.

Rob's circumcised cock stood perfectly vertical against his belly as he stroked it and continued to praise my cock's length and continued growth. With the aid of the cock ring, the sight of Rob's cock, and the compliments my cock kept getting fatter and stood more upright than I ever recall. The more I tugged back on my foreskin, holding it in place with the cock ring, I would swear the fatter my cock felt.

Rob and I continued talking for over 3 hours, as I added more wood to the fire all the time stroking our cocks. We learned that we lived 20 miles apart in another part of the state, had similar educational/occupational backgrounds. and we shared our various life experiences with each other. Rob became transfixed on my cock again, so I stopped stroking to give him a better view. I was impressed with the view myself. The upward angle, wide girth and throbbing veins were beautiful in the campfire light. Rob began questioning me about my cock ring, and claimed he had never used one nor knew where to purchase one. I searched my shaving kit to find another rubber cock ring that had become stretched. I instructed Rob to pull it to the base of his cock, and in less than a minute he exclaimed that he was definitely going to purchase a supply. Two minutes later he was spurting his wad.

The campfire was finally burning out, Rob returned to his campsite, and I continued stroking my cock as I crawled into my tent. I fell asleep without shooting my wad that night.

16. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does not sound like you were caught- but it was a great experience. Thanks for sharing.

Sherwood D. Likelym likes this.
  17. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    O

Ok go ahead...

18. mikeramrod

mikeramrod Member

I got caught by a female cousin when I was younger when staying at my grandmother's house.
    I thought no one could see me as I was in a private downstairs room but unknown to me my older cousin was around the corner in the laundry. I was really horny and needed to rub one out, just as I was shooting my load my cousin walked in saying she heard groaning and went to investigate. I shot my load all over my stomach. So there I was with my pants down with cum dripping all over my stomach.
    She just laughed and said that's quite a load you've got there it's a pity you don't have a girlfriend to enjoy it. I was so embarrassed later she came and saw me and asked if I was ok. She said it didn't bother her because she'd seen a lot of cum in her time.
    That was many years ago I still see her at family gatherings and she has never ever mentioned anything about that day.

#18 mikeramrod, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  19. MisterVIP

MisterVIP Well-Known Member

Why wasn't this posted in "Ask a Man" section, where it belongs?

20. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nearly caught a couple of times but never go caught...yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice