Caught wanking

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, after a late night session the gym I went into the locker room which, like the gym, was practically empty. I sat down on one of the benches in there to change but the urge to stroke my big white cock was too great, so I started getting it on right there. I was having a grand old time until another one of the gym patrons walked in on me, he was very upset to say the least. He told me that I wasn't supposed to do that type of shit in the locker room and said I was a fucked in the head pervert, he even threatened to call the cops on me. I just couldn't understand what his problem was, he should be open and accepting of how I chose to express my sexuality and my body, what a fucking asshole he was for saying those things to me. Next time I go in I'm planning on taking advantage of the sauna and hot tub, should be loads of fun.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok, so i am on the wrestling team for my college, i also play some on the club lacrosse team. My connection to lacrosse had gotten me ask to help with an early season tournament the Saturday before this happened, which was in February of last year, so about 14 months ago.

Coming back to campus that Saturday i had ended up with some of my lax stuff in the Dorm room. So Monday morning early when i head to wrestling practice i decide to take my lax bag back to the fieldhouse, there is an older (as in more rundown) locker room out the back side of the shower room we use for wrestling and it has old lockers some guys use for lax or baseball or even some of the wrestlers keep stuff in them. This is where i store extra gear, every thing from cups to pads to cleats i might need for sports other than wrestling.

So I walk to practice going in through the back locker room. I notice it seems like several more lockers have been claimed this week (to claim all you had to do was give the locker number to the coach and tell him if you were locking it or not). But one caught my eye in that it was one with the door ripped off it and normally isn't used, but was hanging full of a baseball players gear. The thing that really caught my eye was he had a cup with cup jock and a regular jock hanging as if they were intertwined and had been taken off together. I also noticed the regular jock was a TruePlay, one with the thick knitted pouch. I hadn't seen one of those but a few times and only wore one of that brand maybe a time or 2 in all my athletic career.

I knew as soon as I saw it I would be wearing it to practice this morning.
I stripped right there in that locker room by myself, joining a couple other wrestlers in the showers to get woke up good before practice. But after drying off I went back to that locker and put on that Trueplay jock. It looked to have been used for most of this week probably for that guys practice, had a bit of red clay dust around the edge as is common on any jock or cup used by a baseball player.
It felt good, snug. I got a few odd looks as I entered the wrestling locker room from the other one already wearing a jockstrap, but they didn't say anything.

With one wrestling practice I probably doubled the sweat that jock had soaked up all week. Baseball guys just don't sweat that much this time of year.

I wasn't in a rush when practice was over, only having a lab today and not til after lunch.
When I was stripped back down to just the jock I was amazed at how heavy and full of sweat it felt, plus getting our practice spandex off offered a little more relief for my package even if it was still in a very snug jock.

I knew one of those ultra sensitive jack off times was about to be on my todo list.
Problem was, as good and snug as this jock was feeling, it just didn't have much room or stretch for me to get a good throbbing hard on without taking that particular jock off.

Again in just the jock I made the trek back to the other locker room. Unsure as to whether he would notice the jock and cup jock were no longer intertwined I elected to put his cup and cup jock on over the jock then pull them both off together resulting in a similar entangled 2 jock pretzel as I had found them in, just with much much more of my own ball sweat.

I was then going to put on one of my own jocks and go for a short run or ride the bikes or something to keep up the cardio while my heartrate was already up from practice, plus let the others get gone from the locker room, then enjoy emptying my nuts before I showered.

I reached in the bag I had brought from the dorm and the first jock I grabbed was a black new style, but well used, Bike with the grey waist. This was one of my better feeling, but extremely broken in ones that I have and usually keep it in the room for runs and stuff since its kind of too broken in to be good under a tight wrestling singlet, Its one of my first of that style in black and I have had it since back in high school.
It was still very supportive but had plenty of stretch for my dick since it had played the role of covering my morning wood many times in its life.

Ok, so I am sitting there contemplating the run or just going back to the hot wrestling room for some cardio, this decision would dictate how much more clothing I needed to put on over my jockstrap. If it was an outdoor run maybe I could just throw on some sweats, If I was just going to be in the wrestling room for cardio I could get away with no more than a pair of compression shorts over my jock.

In the meantime I had inadvertently put the fingers of my right hand under the part of the jockstrap now holding my nuts and was slowly rubbing them, my thumb at the same time had been upward and rubbing the underside of my dick head ( I had my dick pointed up in the jock).
Still deep in thought, all of a sudden felt something slick under my thumb. Looking down there is a bubble of precum the size of a dime glistening up through my jock.
At that point any idea of more workout was gone, the only thing on my mind now was jacking my dick and emptying my nuts.
Without regard for my situation or location I pulled out my dick, which had gone from half hard to all the way and throbbing in seconds, and started with strokes so rapid my hand looked like a blur.

My teammates weren't even separated from me by a closed door, but would have had to deliberately come into this room to really see me and that just wasn't the norm, so I really wasn't worried. What I didn't even think about was the door opening to the outside, the one I had came in through this morning, but had been brain dead to as I sat there stroking my dick violently.

In only a minute or so a blast of cum shot out my dick and landed in a blob on the floor, the next several pulses of cum just oozed down over my hand to the point it was dripping off the bottom of my hand.

About then a baseball player walked in!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a friend, not a teammate of mine, a total stranger to me. I am sitting there in nothing but a jockstrap and really nothing close by to cover up with, dick still hard and out the side of my jock, hand still on dick, and hand covered in cum.

He was just staring, wide eyed at the scene.
The only thing he said was "Fuck Dude, "I gotta do that too". (or something to that affect, it was a bit mumbled except the excited statement of "fuck dude" and then the fact he had his own dick in his hand in less than a minute.)
He was wearing sweats and either nothing under them or boxers because he was throwing some serious wood and nothing was helping contain it.

To my surprise, dismay, and excitement he sat down in front of the locker I had just minutes earlier returned the other sweaty jock to.
But that wasn't on his mind. He dropped what was in his hands, shoved his sweats down around his ankles, leaving his own dick pointing straight out and ready to be stroked. He sat down and went at it with no regard to me still sitting there at all.

I pushed my jock down, leaving it in the floor right were I had been sitting and went on to the showers, still almost at half mast and hand covered in cum.
In a minute or 2 he joins me in the showers and I guess feels the need to both apologize for having caught me and explain his own urgent need.

He was seriously getting worked up about "interrupting" me. I told him over and over it was all good. Then he went into apologizing for embarrassing me, I was like man, do I look embarrassed.
He wasn't even acknowledging at this point the fact he had followed my lead and started jerking off almost immediately after getting into the locker room.
In a few minutes he calmed down and was very conversational. We hung out, just the 2 of us in the showers for at lest 20 minutes, enjoying the steam and water force only a good locker room shower can provide.

He finally ask if he had ever been walked in on like that before. I was like man, I really don't even try to hide it or worry about it, me and my buds have done it in these very showers, dorm room, motel rooms on our team trips. But, no I really don't remember a time I got "busted" so to speak by someone I never met before. Maybe a wrestler from another team "knew what I was doing in the corner of the showers" sometime but not so blatantly as what you witnessed. (both of us laughing)
Then I told him I also never been joined by a guy I never seen before in such an urgent matter!?
At this he was kind of blushing, but didn't have much to say about it.

The conversation then turned to the fact I had been wearing a jockstrap, and how often did I wear one and what did other guys think when they saw me putting one on and stuff?

I filled him in on my life with jockstraps and such and how I got many teammates to wear one as well. This seemed to intrigue him. A lot of the intrigue maybe from the fact I tried to get more of my team to wear jockstraps while his team belittled him for wearing one.

His own dick had rose to half mast and back down several times in our conversation, especially when we discussed wearing jockstraps and when we talked about beating off. But now it was at a pretty firm half mast, and he knew I noticed it. At first trying to turn around but eventually just not worrying about it.

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once: my mom waltzed into my room without knocking.
Panicked, and approached her five minutes later trying to bring up light talk about school that day, but she was clearly shocked.

I nagged her non-stop to install a lock on my door afterwards, and glad I did. The amount of times I'd hear fam fail to open the door (including no less than a second after knocking) felt like I made the right choice.

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fictitious stories section is that way >>>

Ok, so i am on the wrestling team for my college, i also play some on the club lacrosse team. My connection to lacrosse had gotten me ask to help with an early season tournament the Saturday before this happened, which was in February of last year, so about 14 months ago.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on a camping trip and a bunch of my friends were sitting by the campfire. I was in my tent alone and I decided to jerk off before going outside to join everyone. It was dark, I couldn't find the lotion so I put a flashlight on. I didn't turn it off while I jerked off. Soon, I heard laughs from outside. One of my friends rushed over to the tent and whispered loudly....'everyone can see what your'e doing'...turns out that I was putting on a shadow show for everyone. I came out and took a bow. My friends still torment me with that one.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Typically my dad caught me lol was one of the most embarrassing things ever l

I guess i was lucky in that respect. There were times i am sure my Dad "knew" what i was doing, even talking to me a few times while my dick was still in my hand but i was under covers, but as far as i know there was never like a time i was just "busted" jacking off.
Plus he was kind enough, i now know, to instruct my Mom to stay out of our area in the basement where our rooms where at from a certain age on. She even went as far as telling me, "you know if you need help with anything down there (like cleaning or something) all you have to do is ask", but she never came down my whole teenage years except a certain day right before our family Christmas get together when she cleaned and decorated.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Coming back to campus that Saturday i had ended up with some of my lax stuff in the Dorm room. So Monday morning early when i head to wrestling practice i decide to take my lax bag back to the fieldhouse, there is an older (as in more rundown) locker room out the back side of the shower room we use for wrestling and it has old lockers some guys use for lax or baseball or even some of the wrestlers keep stuff in them. This is where i store extra gear, every thing from cups to pads to cleats i might need for sports other than wrestling.

So I walk to practice going in through the back locker room. I notice it seems like several more lockers have been claimed this week (to claim all you had to do was give the locker number to the coach and tell him if you were locking it or not). But one caught my eye in that it was one with the door ripped off it and normally isn't used, but was hanging full of a baseball players gear. The thing that really caught my eye was he had a cup with cup jock and a regular jock hanging as if they were intertwined and had been taken off together. I also noticed the regular jock was a TruePlay, one with the thick knitted pouch. I hadn't seen one of those but a few times and only wore one of that brand maybe a time or 2 in all my athletic career.

I stripped right there in that locker room by myself, joining a couple other wrestlers in the showers to get woke up good before practice. But after drying off I went back to that locker and put on that Trueplay jock. It looked to have been used for most of this week probably for that guys practice, had a bit of red clay dust around the edge as is common on any jock or cup used by a baseball player.
It felt good, snug. I got a few odd looks as I entered the wrestling locker room from the other one already wearing a jockstrap, but they didn't say anything.

With one wrestling practice I probably doubled the sweat that jock had soaked up all week. Baseball guys just don't sweat that much this time of year.

I wasn't in a rush when practice was over, only having a lab today and not til after lunch.
When I was stripped back down to just the jock I was amazed at how heavy and full of sweat it felt, plus getting our practice spandex off offered a little more relief for my package even if it was still in a very snug jock.

I knew one of those ultra sensitive jack off times was about to be on my todo list.
Problem was, as good and snug as this jock was feeling, it just didn't have much room or stretch for me to get a good throbbing hard on without taking that particular jock off.

Again in just the jock I made the trek back to the other locker room. Unsure as to whether he would notice the jock and cup jock were no longer intertwined I elected to put his cup and cup jock on over the jock then pull them both off together resulting in a similar entangled 2 jock pretzel as I had found them in, just with much much more of my own ball sweat.

I was then going to put on one of my own jocks and go for a short run or ride the bikes or something to keep up the cardio while my heartrate was already up from practice, plus let the others get gone from the locker room, then enjoy emptying my nuts before I showered.

I reached in the bag I had brought from the dorm and the first jock I grabbed was a black new style, but well used, Bike with the grey waist. This was one of my better feeling, but extremely broken in ones that I have and usually keep it in the room for runs and stuff since its kind of too broken in to be good under a tight wrestling singlet, Its one of my first of that style in black and I have had it since back in high school.
It was still very supportive but had plenty of stretch for my dick since it had played the role of covering my morning wood many times in its life.

Ok, so I am sitting there contemplating the run or just going back to the hot wrestling room for some cardio, this decision would dictate how much more clothing I needed to put on over my jockstrap. If it was an outdoor run maybe I could just throw on some sweats, If I was just going to be in the wrestling room for cardio I could get away with no more than a pair of compression shorts over my jock.

In the meantime I had inadvertently put the fingers of my right hand under the part of the jockstrap now holding my nuts and was slowly rubbing them, my thumb at the same time had been upward and rubbing the underside of my dick head ( I had my dick pointed up in the jock).
Still deep in thought, all of a sudden felt something slick under my thumb. Looking down there is a bubble of precum the size of a dime glistening up through my jock.
At that point any idea of more workout was gone, the only thing on my mind now was jacking my dick and emptying my nuts.
Without regard for my situation or location I pulled out my dick, which had gone from half hard to all the way and throbbing in seconds, and started with strokes so rapid my hand looked like a blur.

My teammates weren't even separated from me by a closed door, but would have had to deliberately come into this room to really see me and that just wasn't the norm, so I really wasn't worried. What I didn't even think about was the door opening to the outside, the one I had came in through this morning, but had been brain dead to as I sat there stroking my dick violently.

In only a minute or so a blast of cum shot out my dick and landed in a blob on the floor, the next several pulses of cum just oozed down over my hand to the point it was dripping off the bottom of my hand.

About then a baseball player walked in!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a friend, not a teammate of mine, a total stranger to me. I am sitting there in nothing but a jockstrap and really nothing close by to cover up with, dick still hard and out the side of my jock, hand still on dick, and hand covered in cum.

The only thing he said was "Fuck Dude, "I gotta do that too". (or something to that affect, it was a bit mumbled except the excited statement of "fuck dude" and then the fact he had his own dick in his hand in less than a minute.)
He was wearing sweats and either nothing under them or boxers because he was throwing some serious wood and nothing was helping contain it.

To my surprise, dismay, and excitement he sat down in front of the locker I had just minutes earlier returned the other sweaty jock to.
But that wasn't on his mind. He dropped what was in his hands, shoved his sweats down around his ankles, leaving his own dick pointing straight out and ready to be stroked. He sat down and went at it with no regard to me still sitting there at all.

I pushed my jock down, leaving it in the floor right were I had been sitting and went on to the showers, still almost at half mast and hand covered in cum.
In a minute or 2 he joins me in the showers and I guess feels the need to both apologize for having caught me and explain his own urgent need.

He was seriously getting worked up about "interrupting" me. I told him over and over it was all good. Then he went into apologizing for embarrassing me, I was like man, do I look embarrassed.
He wasn't even acknowledging at this point the fact he had followed my lead and started jerking off almost immediately after getting into the locker room.
In a few minutes he calmed down and was very conversational. We hung out, just the 2 of us in the showers for at lest 20 minutes, enjoying the steam and water force only a good locker room shower can provide.

He finally ask if he had ever been walked in on like that before. I was like man, I really don't even try to hide it or worry about it, me and my buds have done it in these very showers, dorm room, motel rooms on our team trips. But, no I really don't remember a time I got "busted" so to speak by someone I never met before. Maybe a wrestler from another team "knew what I was doing in the corner of the showers" sometime but not so blatantly as what you witnessed. (both of us laughing)
Then I told him I also never been joined by a guy I never seen before in such an urgent matter!?

The conversation then turned to the fact I had been wearing a jockstrap, and how often did I wear one and what did other guys think when they saw me putting one on and stuff?

I filled him in on my life with jockstraps and such and how I got many teammates to wear one as well. This seemed to intrigue him. A lot of the intrigue maybe from the fact I tried to get more of my team to wear jockstraps while his team belittled him for wearing one.

His own dick had rose to half mast and back down several times in our conversation, especially when we discussed wearing jockstraps and when we talked about beating off. But now it was at a pretty firm half mast, and he knew I noticed it. At first trying to turn around but eventually just not worrying about it.
Hey 'Wildcat'! What an 'EFFFFFIN HOOOOT' story. You can GUESS what I had to do after reading it!! LOL
RICKY

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess i was lucky in that respect. There were times i am sure my Dad "knew" what i was doing, even talking to me a few times while my dick was still in my hand but i was under covers, but as far as i know there was never like a time i was just "busted" jacking off.
Plus he was kind enough, i now know, to instruct my Mom to stay out of our area in the basement where our rooms where at from a certain age on. She even went as far as telling me, "you know if you need help with anything down there (like cleaning or something) all you have to do is ask", but she never came down my whole teenage years except a certain day right before our family Christmas get together when she cleaned and decorated.
Yeah it was a lucky escape really

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Despite a long history of jacking off, both with other people and alone, I was only really caught once. And the guy who caught me was far more flustered than I was about it.

A friend of mine from New York was in town and stayed at my apartment at college. He was kind of a prude, though probably because of inexperience rather than true prudishness. At that point I don't think he'd ever had sex, for lack of opportunity more than anything else. Nice guy, but just that kind of vibe about him.

We'd gone to a university wine tasting thing and were back at the room changing before heading out to meet some friends and probably see a movie. I was horny so told him I was going to take a shower, thinking it would give me some time alone to rub one out.

I closed the door to the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. I stripped off then sat down on the toilet and started to jack. I was about halfway through when he came to the door to tell me something, and unexpectedly opened it as I was in mid-stroke. He stopped, stared and immediately jumped back, slamming the door behind him. He spent the next two minutes stammering about how he hadn't seen anything, was sorry he hadn't knocked, etc, etc.

Personally, I wasn't really sure whether I was annoyed at his not knocking and disrupting my flow - or amused at his being so flustered about it, which, of course, made it much, much more embarrassing. For him, really. Slightly pissed off, I got up and walked out of the bathroom, still naked and erect, and made him tell me what it was that couldn't wait, all the while knowing he was completely unnerved and desperately trying to avoid looking at my dick. Pretty sure it traumatized him.

I never finished, of course. But I'm damned sure it was the last time he ever walked into a closed-door bathroom without knocking. And he never, ever mentioned it afterward.

Ever.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Growing up my father caught me masturbating on numerous occasions! I was always stretched out on the bed completely naked going at it! He simply shut the door and I continued on as if nothing had happened. We both joked about it when we saw each other afterwards and face to face! I caught my father as well ... things happen!

cellguy850us

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my teen years my dad walked in just as I was about to shoot. I pulled the covers up just as the door started opening but was too late to stop the orgasm. Dad's talking bout cleaning the garage or some shit like that and I'm having mind blowing orgasm. Not sure if he knew what was happening but he got this strange look on his face and walked out. Had a big mess to clean up.

ItalianT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Duuuddee reading this got me so boned up, would love to hear more

Growing up we lived on a 10 acre fruit farm just south of Miami,FL in a town called Homestead which is where Hurricane Andrew did the most damage.Anyways one day I was horny as fuck and wanted to jerk off,but I didn’t want to do it inside the house because there were a few people there and figured I would get caught.So I wandered off into the field and found the spot with the bushiest trees and started jerking off my dick.Well a minute or two into it my younger brother walks by and sees what I’m doing and burst into laughter.He then went and told my mom and stepfather and they too started cracking up about it.

Another time I was parked at a truckstop at night in between two semi trucks.I was in the backseat of my pickup and was getting ready to go to sleep but was too horny too so I decided to jerk off and it was feeling real good until I noticed two trucks down behind a trailer there was a trucker watching me,so I quickly lay flat on my backseat and waited for a long while for him to leave.

I was on a camping trip and a bunch of my friends were sitting by the campfire. I was in my tent alone and I decided to jerk off before going outside to join everyone. It was dark, I couldn't find the lotion so I put a flashlight on. I didn't turn it off while I jerked off. Soon, I heard laughs from outside. One of my friends rushed over to the tent and whispered loudly....'everyone can see what your'e doing'...turns out that I was putting on a shadow show for everyone. I came out and took a bow. My friends still torment me with that one.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
During college, my older brother and I were both home for the holidays. We had the upstairs to ourselves, which included our bedrooms and a bathroom.

A relative was scheduled to arrive that night and would be using his room, so he would be moving into my room for a few nights, but this was in the mid-afternoon. I was sitting on my bed enjoying a nice wank when I heard my brother and a friend of his coming up the stairs. The next thing I knew, the door flew open and before I could grab anything to cover up, they were both walking in the room and there I was...on my bed, erect penis in hand, facing the door. He said something like a sarcastic "nice" and I said something like "next time knock". He dropped off some stuff and left.

I was mortified but also completely turned on. My brother saw my penis frequently since neither of us were modest about nudity on our shared floor, but he had only seen it flaccid before that. This was the first time his friend had not seen it at all. Needless to say, I resumed and blew a huge load.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been caught twice. The first time was a family vacation with 15 people in two adjoining cabins. There was absolutely no privacy and I decided to use my time in the bathroom to masturbate. There were 2 bathrooms and neither one had a lock on the door. So I took my chances, laid my towel on the floor, laid on top of that and was going to town. My sister decides to walk into the bathroom and tell me it was almost time to eat breakfast. I was very shocked because we never barged into a bathroom when the door was closed at home.

The second time was during college when I moved into the dorms. I had 2 other roommates and we had a corner room. Because of the layout, the one guy had one corner that was kinda secluded, the other guy had the other corner by the door and I was in between the two. There wasn't much privacy. It was a couple of weeks into the new semester, and with no privacy, I hadn't gotten off since I had moved in. I knew both of my roommates had classes during the afternoon and I had the room to myself. I grabbed a porn mag, got comfortable in my bed and started enjoying the time. After a few minutes, I was really getting into it when I realize that I can hear somebody putting a key into the doorlock. I tried to shove the mag under my sheets while at the same time pull the comforter up over my body. My roommate walked in with a guy that lived down the hall. I am not sure how much they saw or if they actually saw anything. But they made a joke about me being in bed. I lied and said I had been reading a book and had passed out, but I was pretty flustered. After that, I did all my jacking off in the library bathrooms.