Causing pain from going too deep

Wow, only two responses from women in women’s issue thread?
Ladies, no experiences or tips on how to help your sex avoid this pain, or suggestions for the guys on how not to cause it?
 
:indifferent:OK realization she wasn't the bitch I always thought. My ex toward the end would hardly have sex with me. She said when something huts you don't do it. I never considered myself large, only about 7 long 5 around. But, after reading I do rember bottoming out on several occasions, I thought it was great to know I could fill her completly and in the younger days she never said a word. So when she started complaining I thought it was just an excuse. hmmm, live and learn evan after a 25 year marriage ended.
 
:indifferent:OK realization she wasn't the bitch I always thought. My ex toward the end would hardly have sex with me. She said when something huts you don't do it. I never considered myself large, only about 7 long 5 around. But, after reading I do rember bottoming out on several occasions, I thought it was great to know I could fill her completly and in the younger days she never said a word. So when she started complaining I thought it was just an excuse. hmmm, live and learn evan after a 25 year marriage ended.

My wife and I just celebrated our 28th anniversary, that being said we had been married for 15 yrs before she started to complain. I too thought she was just didn't want to fuck with me anymore. BUT we talked it out and found several solutions including the one that I posted above.

She added that if she was allowed a day or two to recover (like super_crayon said) then the pleasure by far exceeded the pain. But when I learned to go past her uterus then it is sex every nite if we are not to tired or stressed from everyday life.

Good Luck