Celebration Thread

hung_big: OMG! YES!

Partying gifts include dildos, condoms (many flavours and types) amongst other assorted sex-related toys. Oh...also...it comes with a complimentary "Chris' Guide to Being a Great Poster!" and "How to Satisfy your attention-whoriness!"

Thanks Bri...you have me some good idea. It will be all imcompassing! :lol: :D

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
heh, that's awesome dude. You should advertise your whore party!

btw, don't forget to have a special place set aside for the fleshpile since I doubt you could have a whore-party without one :)

hung_big: Fuck a special "place"

We'll have rooms. I'll rent out a mansion with different rooms set aside for different fantasies and purposes. They'll be a fleshpile room, hospital, dungeon...OH! I'm so excited. *Kisses fer Bri* ^_^ Yer too smart!

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*Soaks up the attention.....hmm guess I'm a whore too then. Hell I'll be at the party! :)

*Runs off to the hospital section to find bblumbee and Jana so he get a "checkup" from some hot nurses :evilgrin:

hung_big: *Accompanies Brian so that he can be the certified doctor to give him a "physical" and take his temperature with his "thermometer"*

Sorry hun, but this one is only an anal thermometer :p!

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hah, given my situation, I believe my temperature could be described as 'extremely hot and happy' so I could forego your special thermometer. Maybe Jana would be willing to check your temperature for you. It's always good to know that the certified doctor is healthy too :)

hung_big: *Takes STD test* MMHMM! I'm clean.

WAIT! Not like STD's had anything to do with this. *Shift eyes and sweats*

Uhh........*runs away* ;)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
500th Post, throws a frickin huge partay! :party:

Oh, and you're all invited....along with all of these cute little green guys cause they're just cool:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

EDIT: btw, I have now discovered that the maximum number of emoticons in a post is around 20...sorry little green guys, I had to cut down the invitations and uninvited about 30 of your friends :)

hung_big: OH YAH BRIAN! *humph*

This is my SIX HUNDREDTH POST!!! :p

*Throws a party to outdo yours*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 9 2005, 06:43 PM
Sorry hun, but this one is only an anal thermometer :p!
[post=299057]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh, actually, that reminds me of when I was a baby. My pediatrician (who was basically this IHS quack) took my temperature once when I was having bouts of diarrhea. Anyway, my parents said that he said "You don't have to worry about this kid going queer." (Yes, that was how I reacted to a rectal thermometer.)

I'm willing to use my own "thermometer" to take your oral temperature, though.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion@Apr 10 2005, 02:41 AM
*Soaks up the attention.....hmm guess I'm a whore too then. Hell I'll be at the party! :)

*Runs off to the hospital section to find bblumbee and Jana so he get a "checkup" from some hot nurses :evilgrin:
[post=299056]Quoted post[/post]​

**Welcomes Bri to come in and takes him to the special examination room. STRIP!!!!

hung_big: Nurse, can you assist me in something over here?

*Take BB into a dark room with only a bed in it*

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Apr 11 2005, 04:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Apr 11 2005, 04:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 9 2005, 06:43 PM
Sorry hun, but this one is only an anal thermometer :p&#33;
[post=299057]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m willing to use my own "thermometer" to take your oral temperature, though.
[post=299694]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Hah, somehow I doubt your "thermometer" is all that accurate jon. I want my temperature to the nearest tenth of a decimal point&#33; Of course if your "thermometer" has that skill, then I&#39;d certainly tip my hat to you my friend.

Originally posted by bblumbee@Apr 11 2005, 05:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Altairion
@Apr 10 2005, 02:41 AM
*Soaks up the attention.....hmm guess I&#39;m a whore too then. Hell I&#39;ll be at the party&#33; :)

[post=299056]Quoted post[/post]​

**Welcomes Bri to come in and takes him to the special examination room. STRIP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=299710]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Yayyyyyy. *Throws off his robe and jumps up on the examination table.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 11 2005, 11:03 PM
Nurse, can you assist me in something over here?

[post=299742]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure, but you will have to wait hun... I tend to be thorough and am currently working with a bri... I have to make sure he passes all medical test... consequently, he has to check my tempature&#33; ;) :evilgrin:

Afterwards, I will take on my next patient... CHRIS. ;)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bblumbee+Apr 11 2005, 06:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Apr 11 2005, 06:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung_big@Apr 11 2005, 11:03 PM

Sure, but you will have to wait hun... I tend to be thorough and am currently working with a bri... I have to make sure he passes all medical test... consequently, he has to check my tempature&#33; ;) :evilgrin:

[post=299747]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Check your temperature eh? Well, I&#39;ve never tested out the thermometer before so I might need to do it a few times. btw, my thermometer can do than just orally check your temperature :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Awww, poor Chris shouldn&#39;t be left out. *Pulls him into the room if he wants to watch/supervise and gives him a dummy to play with if he wants to get warmed up before it&#39;s his turn :)

hung_big: HELL-OH&#33; :p

Oh I love ya BB...you know that, right?

*Kisses and hugs for ya*

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion+Apr 11 2005, 11:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; Apr 11 2005, 11:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bblumbee@Apr 11 2005, 06:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-hung_big
@Apr 11 2005, 11:03 PM

[post=299747]Quoted post[/post]​

Check your temperature eh? Well, I&#39;ve never tested out the thermometer before so I might need to do it a few times. btw, my thermometer can do than just orally check your temperature :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Awww, poor Chris shouldn&#39;t be left out. *Pulls him into the room if he wants to watch/supervise and gives him a dummy to play with if he wants to get warmed up before it&#39;s his turn :)
[post=299753]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sweetheart... hmmm... i was thinking orally, vaginally.... Let&#39;s just say that I need to make sure that it is properly working... and yes, multiple times will help ensure its accuracy.

Chris... babe... you are welcomed too&#33;

WOW... double work :wow:

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 11 2005, 11:14 PM
HELL-OH&#33; :p

Oh I love ya BB...you know that, right?

*Kisses and hugs for ya*
[post=299754]Quoted post[/post]​

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are a sweetheart&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hung_big: *Looks over BB&#39;s shoulder, while checking her temperature*

Hey, Bri...what do you got up, or rather DOWN there? I got about 98.6...so about average. It is getting awefully hot though ;) :p

DID I JUST SAY THAT OUTLOUD? :wow: