Celebs A-Z on my Hard Drive

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thank you for all 24 of those pics, and the three look-a-likes, they did look kinda convincing. I don't care about you not finding any nudes, you found some pics from two of my fav Chris Evans movies: Not Another Teen Movie (I just wanna like all that whipped cream off, and I swear in the pic where he's facing away from the camera, with the banana sticking out of his but, you can see his penis hanging between his legs!), and Fantastic Four (he made not be nude, but his tight suit show's off a wonderful bulge). I especially love all the shirtless pics. Chris Evans has such a nice bod, he should show it off!

yeah you can! it's hanging WAY low!!! who would have thought!?

watch the video on youtube, it's swinging like a mutha fucka!

What about my tall, blue eyed,hairy chested, big bulge Carson Daly?
Any pics on him real or fake?

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry guys, wasn't feeling too well yesterday. The original deal was for me to post just what was left on my hard drive. Anyone can pitch in with any of these request that you guys are asking for.
As for Ashton's pics, I have seen one that some say is real, some say is not. I don't know, but I never saved it because I was done with "that" phase. Now Carson Daly, he is one I've always been curious about. Always heard he was huge and been curious, but also heard that he is a total ass which is a big turn-off to me. But am still curious. Waiting till later to post the D's, not many, less than the C's.

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry guys, wasn't feeling too well yesterday. The original deal was for me to post just what was left on my hard drive. Anyone can pitch in with any of these request that you guys are asking for.
As for Ashton's pics, I have seen one that some say is real, some say is not. I don't know, but I never saved it because I was done with "that" phase. Now Carson Daly, he is one I've always been curious about. Always heard he was huge and been curious, but also heard that he is a total ass which is a big turn-off to me. But am still curious. Waiting till later to post the D's, not many, less than the C's.

PLEASE post the questionable ashton kutcher one!

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you have Scott Baio? If not, that's okay. But do you Richard Dean Anderson at all? If not, that's okay.
Sorry no on both accounts. At least not left on my computer. When this is all over, I'll have to check the DVD's. Not willing to go on the shelves just yet.
And I must have really been out of it because earlier I said I would be posting the D's later and that's what I did yesterday. I meant to say I will be posting the E's. Not too many, less than yesterday.