Changes After Vasectomy?

55Jimbo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pretty much had to get a vasectomy after my 2nd child was born. My wife did not do well on birth control and I HATED condoms. We were done having kids as her body did not do well being pregnant so it was an easy choice. While I love freedom not having any bullets in the gun provides, there are some things I miss and I’m wondering if any other guys have noticed the same thing. My balls don’t rise ( or tighten up) like they would before I cum and I don’t get that “drained balls” feeling either. Anyone else notice these types of changes?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only temporary difference was a change in the force and volume of ejaculation as it took a few times of coming before it would forcefully shoot again rather than ooze. But after that...no changes or issues. Everything that should happen in the male sexual response cycle still does.

Reactions: diver6

Sublime

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only change I notice, and this is only sometimes and not every time, is a slight discomfort from my balls when I cum. Again this is sometimes. It reminds me of a lesser discomfort that I felt when the procedure was done, that of a tugging sensation. Like someone is tugging on them a little more than they should. It’s not painful, so much as annoying. It doesn’t preclude me from getting the job done. Also this is mostly when I’m solo. It’s not something I notice with my wife or boyfriend. Again, it’s not something that happens each time.