Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im 22, almost 23 but I noticed that the girth of my penis seems to becoming thicker of the last year. I was curious if anyone know how long the penis continues to grow, I'm not complaining but I hope to get another half an inch before it stops lol.
Anyone have the same experience I've had? If so your manhood still growing?

B_mastersword

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends on the person... i seem to remember love line with doctor drew saying that puberty in men typically lasted until about age 25.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in the longer term, you may continue to thicken some over the years. I've noticed it and a couple of others have commented that I seem thicker than photographs of me in the same pose 30 years ago. Chalk it up to use of whatever but it may happen to you as well

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im 22, almost 23 but I noticed that the girth of my penis seems to becoming thicker of the last year. I was curious if anyone know how long the penis continues to grow, I'm not complaining but I hope to get another half an inch before it stops lol.

At what age did you hit puberty?

D

deleted20132

yeah, i agree, girth may develop later, and not fully depending the puberty and the length growth

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 20 I was 8 inches. Now at 25, I'm nearly 9, and a good bit thicker as well. We'll see if it keeps growing, but I think the growth has tapered off a good bit now. Who knows? You may add a bit in the years to come!

milkboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just turned 20 and I grew about half an inch in length since last year but my girth actually decreased! I'm REALLY hoping that I grow in girth. Right now I stand at 7.8nbpl by 5.6. I'd love to hit that 8x6 but I know it's pretty unlikely.

I'm always reading about how girth develops later but for so far it's been the exact opposite. I've been gaining length but absolutely zero girth.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I'm almost 30 and my dick stopped changing at early 20s but my balls have continued to change getting saggier the first half and now these past year getting tighter....

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Seen some growth on the glans about 0.3" in length 0.1" on the shaft.
My glans used to be about 1.7" now they are 2" in length.

Also some girth growth. 0.4".

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am amazed at claims of a .1" change over some period of time. Measuring is obviously not an exact science so I think there is an +/- error of at least 1/8" every time a measurement is taken!! Water retention alone will cause a change in this. Come on now!