Chaturbate's Best Cocks

CockWorship58

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are 10 of my favorite Chaturbators: Please follow them on Chaturbate.com and when you catch a performance, send them tokens--lots! (BTW, I did the math and each token has cash value of $0.11--so 10 tokens is only a buck. I never tip less than 25 tokens.) I'm purposely only showing Cock shots, no faces or asses, as the boys charge tokens for those particulars.

Whowantsit8x6[Wholikesit1214]-048.jpg

Whowantsit8x6
Hot Cock and hot bod too. This one's pretty accommodating to viewer requests and quite responsive to compliments & ogling.

boogoo098765-040.jpg

Boogoo098765
This one is 100% Het and recently cleared his following of all homos, thus I can no longer see his pretty cock. NOTE: Always read their bio and if it says they are interested in only women, go ahead and follow but stay silent/invisible.

Heywhathafuck-006.jpg

Heywhathafuck
Super hung/hot young man. Never utters a syllable, but you won't mind.

Jerkinmylurkingerkin-006.jpg

Jerkinmylurkingerkin
Gorgeous big cock! My only criticism is this is the only POV he ever presents.

Drstudwrestler-021.jpg

Drstudwrestler
This stud would be super hot even without a dick! But of course he's well equipped and shows it off well.

joshrhodes8-071.jpg

Joshrhodes8
One of my favorites!! Josh was #2 on my Best List last Fall (Don't worry, you get to see #1).
He's not only got a gorgeous cock, but manipulates it in several different jack-off styles, always has cool lighting, great backdrops, even changes his get up so he can strip all over again! He's extremely friendly and hyper-sexual. Please don't miss his shows and tip tip tip!

Daddymagic4U-011-CROP.jpg

Daddymagic4u
Such a beefy & pretty Cock on this sweet Daddy. He masturbates right to the camera, greets you by user name and responds to compliments quite readily. Super friendly yet keeps focus on the sex. When I enter his room, he always says, "Hey Cockworship! Nice to see you again." He also made my 10 Best List.

kikbak7-046.jpg

kikbak7
This guy's cock is a fuckin' dream cum true. He never speaks, but he does change up lighting & cam angles.

Heathaustin8bi7-058.jpg

Heathaustin8bi7
The BEST Chaturbator on the site---He was #1 on my Best List and remains the greatest masturbatory performer on the planet. He not only talks but talks filthy---let my review say it all:

Yes, those are his cock measurements--8 inches long by 7 inches around. And he will repeatedly remind you, too. Heath never really shuts up and that's just fine because he is the best filthy talker, bragging about his endowment while slowly turning the huge beauty in windmill circles. It has a hypnotic effect and he knows it. He says stuff like, "Look at this fat motherfucker! Imagine it stuffed down your throat. Anyone here think they can take it deep? It's seven fucking thick inches in circumference!" He has a sexy trim & fit bod with lots of tattoos. He changes positions and cam POVs constantly. He even has a moderator who interjects comments into the chat box, usually answering user questions like, "Sir does not ever meet up with users in person." (yes, he calls Heath "Sir") Heath is a shameless huckster, constantly advertising his for sale videos, his Fan Club perks, or even just playful pleas for more tokens. He is not only a cocky braggart but a funny, warm personality. When I typed in my apology for never buying tokens due to my joblessness because of COVID, he responded by telling me 50 tokens costs less than a coffee. Ok, I guess it's obvious--I have a HUGE sex-crush on this guy. Do yourself a favor-go and check out his shows and send him a few extra tokens for me. Trust me you'll find yourself back at his "room" showering him with tokens as you ogle his beautiful cock and type in the chat box pleas to blow him. He'll tell you to get in line.
Heath gave me the OK to post his image as long as I was promoting him, and I am! Shower him with tokens and buy one or more of his videos--they are hot!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: