Cheating?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Sweet makes a good point. While there are some people who at 18 can be very grown up and responsible it is rare. The OP doesn't, I don't think, state his age. He sounds young too. The relationship is 4months old - the people in it are young - it doesn't seem to be working, they seem to be wanting different things and have different ideas of what is OK and what is not.

I think the OP is better off cutting his losses and moving on. From experience the crying and 'you've changed me' speech is likely to be BS. I make no value judgement on her having several partners by age 18 - if that what she enjoys she should go for it (remembering to be careful) but she shouldn't try to be in a committed relationship because it doesn't sound like she's ready for it. Therefore the OP trying to stick with it and 'just trust her' seems somewhat pointless. They want different things.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You had to search on FACEBOOK to find the pictures! That's a lot of work to go through. Sounds like you didn't trust her BEFORE this happened. It's OKAY to admit that, you know? Sometimes those instincts we have to protect ourselves are really red flags that we already know what we're supposed to do.

She wasn't going to tell you anything about that guy she met until you confronted her. After the confrontation, she apologized to you and admitted she was doing something inappropriate. If she cared about your relationship, she would have offered up the apology and explanation before she was 'found out'.

I'm going to get some heat for this, I'm sure, but she *IS* 18, and honestly, she's probably not mature enough to handle a serious commitment like the one it sounds like you want to have with her.

I mean that, in the sense that there isn't a whole lot that you can do to *SPEED UP* the maturity process. Everyone posting on here... do me a favor, and think back to when you were 18???? She's not even old enough to drink yet, and barely legal!!!!

Yeah, yeah, I know, it sucks to hear that same "maturity speech" over and over again... but honestly, it's true. With maturity, comes an appreciation for commitment, truth, and honesty. When you're a hot little 18 year old girl, you've got men drooling all over you, right and left. You get used to the attention, and don't realize that eventually, it all goes away..... and it was never REAL in the first place. She may not figure that out for a while, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

There's a great deal of wisdom in these words.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People often say a relationship needs trust. That's not really true. A good relationship needs honesty. Your girlfriend was dishonest with you. Be honest with her and tell her that her actions have bothered you greatly and you find them unacceptable. If she wants to continue to act like that with other guys, let her go do so and don't be in an exclusive relationship with her.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why even put up with this nonsense? Who cares if she actually fucked him or not. She disrespected you, holmes. Ask yourself, would she have done that if she knew you would find out? Hell no. There is a reason for that. It's wrong.

davey_boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I asked her about the pics again and the explanations are a little farfetched but im coming round to believing her. She isnt the type of girl that you lot seem to have got the idea of her. Her previous relationships she has been hurt as she has thrown her self at people that havent felt the same. Her behaviour on holiday was a one off in my eyes and shes apologised for it. We had a good talk and she realises shes got a lot of making up to do! I do trust her and i will not sufficate her, however, im not goin to be as laid back as i have been. Ive realised that starting this thread was pointless as you can not jujde the situation unless you know the people involved, thankyou for your advice anyway!

davey

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am with a girl who does not hug guys other than her relatives and current boyfriend.... and one time there was this columbian guy, while talking to her try to hug her for some reason and she shrugged him off saying that she dont hug guys ...... Some of my frnds told me about the incident. I never forced her and she made that rules by herself.... good for me :) I am happy to date a girl who does not hug other guys not even her male friends that she has known for a long time .....

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She never showed me the pics i found them!

The pics of her friends are just mainly of them dancing be it fairly raunchy but if that was it id get over it but the pics of my girfriend are slow dancing and they look close. Also there is a kiss from the angle u cant tell if they actually kissed but im 99% sure. Finally, why is has my girlfriend swapped her dress with a guy for his t-shirt?

I understand your points and honestly i want to believe her but i cant just say its typical holiday fun and let it go!

If i was you i had moved on and found somebody else .....

B_curiousaboutthis

Experimental Member
Media
Love each other and fuck who you want to fuck. Do it responsibly and never mix the two and you will live a long and happy life together. I had a friend, female, once while I was in a relationship. I wanted her pussy so bad and know for a fact that I could have had it. She was a beautiful Italian girl and we clicked perfectly. I never went all the way with her because I have a jealous girlfriend. Needless to say I resent my GF because I never hit it and I now fear that that moment has passed. I still fantasize about her constantly.