Chest hair: like or dislike?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaving is expensive?

Well, I have extremely sensitive skin. So that means that one fusion blade (which is what I use now) only works 2 times max if I’m shaving my chest (doesn’t even count face). If I’m sexually active, I’m probably shaving 2 times a week which means 1 blade = 1 week. 8 blades in a cartridge = 20-25$. A cartridge would only last me 8 weeks at a minimum if I’m sexually active. 52 weeks in a year, blah blah blah… you get the picture. The costs add up.

DonGia

Just Browsing
Media
Eh I'm so hairy shaving would be absolutely pointless,*mother is danish and dutch*(think viking) and my father is italian. I literally have a shadow even when its smooth and by the end of the day its stubbly and it itches terribly. I embrace my hairyness :)

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's also my subjective opinion to think it's ridiculous, and there's isn't anything wrong with that, either.

i love finding the reallllyyyy attractive things i write in here the next morning after a full night of drinking.

note to self: stop it.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
P.S. The gallery is full of grown men who shave. :smile:

I realize that you are saying that you like hairless guys.

My point is that any male that is older than a teenager is naturally going to have some body hair. Testosterone = hair.

I'm not saying we should all walk around like hairy neanderthals or Grizzly Adams, trimming in certain places is necessary, but totally hairless is a little overboard imo. Some guys hair grows back really fast anyway and that's not even an option for them without laser or waxing.

I know when I shave my face it looks like a have a 5 o' clock shadow immediately... and by 5 o' clock I have a noticeable beard again already.

The only male that's going to naturally be hairless is definitely a young one, meaning teens or younger.

==

Out of curiosity, even though I'm minimally hairy would you say a guy like me is too hairy for you? Judging by my pics of course... :wink:

You like your guy 100% hair free everywhere I assume?

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um...there are actually people so fucking petty that they insist their partner shaves x, y, z...and by insist the OP actually says "pleads"

/sigh...

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Um...there are actually people so fucking petty that they insist their partner shaves x, y, z...and by insist the OP actually says "pleads"

/sigh...

Yeah he also questioned if it was a "growing fad" among women and I would have to say that it is but only among a certain type of woman. It's definitely not a fad among the majority.

I'm not talking about anyone here specifically at all, so please don't take it that way nor am I a male chauvinist, but it is my opinion that the type of woman that this is a growing fad amongst is also usually the one that wants to be the "man of the relationship".

If your man looks more like you, it's a lot easier to control/boss him around. It's a form of emasculation.

It's a lot easier to boss around a person who looks like your teenage son than it is someone who is big, muscled, hairy, and masculine like your dad.

I don't buy when most ladies say it has something to do with sex. GDIMD is the exception, I believe her. I think she's so sexy I would shave everything just for her. :wink:

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fad?

i see it as part of a much bigger fashion picture.
the sensitisation of bodies.
shave off all hair,
cut knobs only, please,
trim those labs perhaps,
and you might want to bleach your anus too.

transform us into blow up dolls.

trends come and go. for my personal tastes, i'll be glad when this one goes...even more glad than i'll be when ug boots and crocs die.

ps. your theory is reason enough for me to quit shaving completely. bring on the fur!

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't buy when most ladies say it has something to do with sex. GDIMD is the exception, I believe her.

THANK YOU

I think she's so sexy I would shave everything just for her. :wink:

Thanks again.

You just might get hooked...on the shaving I mean.... especially if I did the shaving for you.

For me I just hate hair. Hair of any kind grosses me out even my own hair. Conversely, I love skin. LOVE IT. Hairless skin is so much more touchable, lickable, suckable, fuckable to me.

Sure, I have been with men who have abundant body hair. I was actually married to a hairy man despite preferring smooth men. I didn't insist that he shave anything except his face. But he liked that I spent way more time giving his dick and balls oral attention the cleaner shaved he was.

OP asked simple question. Chest Hair: Like or dislike. I dislike. Smooth or hairy can be sexy depending on the eye of the beholder.

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im indifferent mostly. Some hair is nice, too much is not. It really just depends on the guy and the amount. An average hairy guy with some on his chest is good. But, I would find it odd if he had some on his chest but no where else. I also find it strange when a guy shaves his chest, but nothing else.

For example, take Dave Salmoni here;
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ExgUkfnP0UY/SBPWH04227I/AAAAAAAAC2c/DeoiXcpbqZQ/s1600/ba255f8271.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ExgUkfnP0UY/SBPWIE4228I/AAAAAAAAC2k/hDIZ_gEE7NQ/s1600/30f7da3838.jpg
iiDaveSalmoni_IntoThePride_20090820_QueenCleo_15.jpg (image)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ABl6on44Q...AfterTheAttack_2007_SeaLionAndKangaroo_05.jpg

I think he's HOT, and his chest hair compliments his looks, and makes him appear more rough and sexy to me.

Im somewhat of a naturalist with men and their body hair, however they just end up growing seems to look best on them IMO. Well, as long as he isnt a walking carpet or anything. :tongue:

I just recommend experimenting with your guys hair. I mean, its just that, hair. If you dont like it a certain length/amount its not like it wont grow back or you wont be able to shave it off.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever told or even helped a guy grooming his body hair to get it the way you like?

Told? no...helped, definitely yes...but never because it was necessarily the way I liked, I was mostly indifferent like a lot of other people have said.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was much younger, I was strictly against over hairiness or any hair for that matter. Grossed me out.

Then as I got older, it became one of those things that I found kind of turned me on in a hypothetical way, but I'd still never actually want it in reality. Kind of a "dirty" turn on.

Now as I'm getting even older, it's like an inner struggle. That hypothetical is transitioning and it's like it's hard for me to admit what I know to be true.

It just happened without me even realizing it.

Last edited:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely on the hairier side and even being able to shave it off, some people are just grossed out by the fact that it's there at all, regardless if it can be shaved or not. Then they get tired of the stubble, and get turned off by the fact that it will grow back soon.
Thank goodness for the women truly indifferent to it or the ones that like it altogether.

As for me, I like the feeling of skin, especially woman's skin, because it's so soft and smooth. So I can see where some women just don't want to deal with the fur, just because of the sensation and texture.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely on the hairier side and even being able to shave it off, some people are just grossed out by the fact that it's there at all, regardless if it can be shaved or not. Then they get tired of the stubble, and get turned off by the fact that it will grow back soon.
Thank goodness for the women truly indifferent to it or the ones that like it altogether.

As for me, I like the feeling of skin, especially woman's skin, because it's so soft and smooth. So I can see where some women just don't want to deal with the fur, just because of the sensation and texture.

As I've said before.... you should really bring yourself somewhat southward.:wink:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I've said before.... you should really bring yourself somewhat southward.:wink:

Yes, agree with MM. Come down south.
Bet the gals up north just don't know how to shave you properly. Plus, being a redhead cancels out the hairiness in my book. :tongue:

You gals are just too dang sweet :biggrin1: Don't be fighting over me now, I hate seeing ladies hurt :tongue: