Chris brown

jmmymack

Cherished Member
Media
Fine. You take Bruno Mars outta the picture and what fucking changes? Nothing. Comparing ANY artist to Beyoncé is unfair because, and I agree, Beyoncé has outsized cultural impact. But don’t get it twisted— Chris Brown is among the most popular artists of this past decade using the ONLY GODDAM METRICS THAT THE RECORDING INDUSTRY CARES ABOUT.

I think there's some nuance here. You can sell bucket loads without making much impact, which is where its disingenuous to compete to someone like Beyonce. He might not be so far behind in overall sales, but its absurd to suggest he's on her level in terms of impact.

Like, Garth Brooks is the second biggest selling artist of all time in America. But who you wouldn't put him up there with Madonna, Jackson, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, whoever else in terms of impact. Even in purely country terms, you wouldn't put him on Dolly Parton's level. Dolly is just on another level.

You take CB out of the picture and nothing much changes. You take Beyonce out of the picture and lots of things change.

Reactions: Kingofmars3002

trey65

Mythical Member
Media
Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
Sexuality
Unsure

TheCocoaCumSlut

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CHRIS: *literally ages*

Y’ALL: OMG! He looks terrible now! He’s gained a tiny bit of weight (which nobody on Earth has ever done when they’ve aged) he looks tired (when the photo was literally taken in the night after he’d left a night club), and he looks like he does drugs and smokes too much (which is literally what every song he makes is about these days). How DARE he not look exactly the way he did a decade ago, or in pictures from years ago.

7BF8C4DB-B38D-4659-B96D-C614910AD9DF.gif

I don’t disagree that he’s gained a small bit of weight and he definitely looks tired in those recent pictures posted...but they were from when he literally just left a night club. Recently, he’s been quite normal to me. He’s looked much worse (like when he first got out of jail and was bloated) or when he was totally strung out and look in ill-health and malnourished. But he actually looks pretty normal these days and much healthier than he has in recent years.

D

deleted1366799

That’s what dope will do to ya lol
Lol. I mean people claiming it's because he's aging...bruh, HE'S ONLY 31. Imagine what 40 yr old Chris will look like.

It's the party lifestyle he lives. You can tell by his instagram that he parties at least every weekend. He drinks and smokes. Thats going to take a toll. People saying that's delectable? Yeah no, yuck. He needs to slow it down and focus on working out, skin regimen and eating better. It's clearly showing

He ugly as hell. Chile let me unwatch this thread.
3686604-A-3667-4645-B3-BF-566-E20-EAAA1-A.gif

Crayru39

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris doesn’t even look bad y’all bugging. Plus dick don’t age nor does money . Chris is older now y’all just use to seeing a younger him . It’s crazy cause some of y’all speaking are older than he will ever be or just ugly . Hypocrisy is real

Hope not older than he will ever be. I understand where u coming from but please domt wish an early death on anyone...