Chris Brown

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Well not to change the supject. But did anyone ever check out youtube. He has some serious bulges underthose jeans. Just a little FYI.

Thats normally because of the shape of the clothes themselves; the elastic straps around his crotch area, which force his trousers to bunch up in a bulge shape around the crotch area.
Of course, he may actually be hung, but those pictures aren't fair to use :confused:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe Brown can share a cell with Vick. I'm sure some guys on here would love to see that and no I'm not one of them.....................but who would be the top?

I can see them now with both their asses stuck up in the air waiting for the other one to fuck him :biggrin1:

Orcen222

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, the poor male victim! Look at the photos of him after the event, and the photos of her after the event, and then come back and tell us some more about how he was such a victim. And only blame her?

Well Said!

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chris Brown is punk, as is as any man who beats up on a woman. If I had a genie, a magic lamp, and a few wishes to blow, one of them would most certainly be the chance to get him alone in a room for 15-20 minutes. I would beat his fucking little punk ass like a rented mule. Not that I think violence is the answer to everything, but unfortunately it is the sole answer to some things. This guy understand one language, and its time someone speaks it to him.

dotadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chris Brown looks like a bitch. he beats up women and should go to jail. In L.A. he'd be in a cell with Jose. you know Jose is mean and he has bad breath, but like to kiss, also likes it rough...6'5" 230 so hopefully Chris will have a good time hitting Jose.(in a just world)

RobJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a bad feeling about those two. Think they may be together for years. its all they both know. sad.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How can any guys be drooling over this ass who beat the HELL out of his girlfriend? You guys are so fucking sick!

B_Lewis1

Experimental Member
Media
the first pic really is sexy lol eventhough you dont want to hear more about the situation lol

i find it really crazy how ppul took one mistake he made and trashed him almost like they were looking for something to down him about and the same time that happened a man beheaded his wife and no one barely blinked smg
but yeah he is sexy