Chris Cuomo

I watch GMA every morning. Chris is straight...or at least plays the straight card very well. I think the weather guy (Sam) is gay though. Chris and Sam do have an interesting on-air friendship. More to the point. Chris has a hot body. No doubt.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible
(can'talk now, my tongue is soooooo licking......)
Marry me, Chris! The news has never been so, uh, so...lic lic lic....Nice. Please say you gave the fish back....uh, no matter: lic lic lic.
 
The GMA host has me tuning in EVERY morning to see his sexy, handsome self. Below is a link to a magazine pic, and a link to a video where he's wearing jeans and lays face down on the seat on a train (at app 1:15) There are plenty of things I would do to him in that position!


19970512-750-169.jpg



Cuomonomics and Poor Sam Champion - ABC News
 
  • Love
Reactions: unknowngirl3211
How about Chris Cuomo? The least I've seen him in was a sleveless t-shirt, on Good Morning America. His shoulders and arms were huge and a turn-on.
 
chris cuomo is HOT AS HELL.

THIS is chris on the right and CNN's rob marciano on the left. both looking pretty damn good.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pure hotness! I used to get up early EVERY morning to see him, and was sad when he left GMA. Now I must watch him every Friday on 20/20.
 
chris cuomo is HOT AS HELL.

THIS is chris on the right and CNN's rob marciano on the left. both looking pretty damn good.


Damn! He is better than I expected! All he needs to be a 12, on a scale from 1 to 10, is to be hairy.
I agree. The other guy is almost as hot!
I've seen some really hot guys reporting from the BP disaster, too.
 
...
I've seen some really hot guys reporting from the BP disaster, too.

David Muir is the sexiest of them, I think. He always wore his shirts unbuttoned to reveal a hint of his chest whenever he was reporting from the Gulf. In fact, his shirts and pants were always so tight and revealing that you can tell what a nice body he has in addition to being quite good-looking.


As for Chris Cuomo, there've been so many threads here about him in the past. His shirtless pics were linked to in at least one of them. However, here's a couple pictures from that fishing trip that I've never seen posted or linked to here before, including another shirtless..
 

Attachments

  • Love
Reactions: unknowngirl3211
I't has been a long time since I've seen a program in which Chris Cuomo was frequently shown.
He is on 20/20 tonight. He looks much more mature and manly than before.
 
OMG I am watching it as I type and taping it too! I used to get up faithfully early in the morning Monday thru Friday to watch him on GMA, and now I watch 20/20 every Friday to see him. His wife is one lucky bitch!
 
I agree with above comments, his wife is VERY lucky!! I, too, used to watch GMA every morning strictly for him! Started out my day good and would go j/o after I'd seen "my man".