Chris Long, Howie's son

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see how some people find Howie attractive, but Chris Long is the hot one. He took the best from his father, and ran with it.

http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/debs-style-file/files/2008/08/chrislong4.jpg

http://stylemens.typepad.com/gq__gqeditors/images/2008/08/20/long_2.jpg

Chris is not only HOT, but sure is sweet, sort of shy and never terribly impressed with himself.
some pics of Chris, his brother Kyle who is WAY HOT and Howie Jr, the last of the tribe, is on his way to becoming really HOT.
Jr, is 6'2' Chris is 6'4'' 270 lbs and Kyle, 6' 7'' 280lbs
St. Anne-Belfield is the prep school here in Ivy that Howie and Diane sent their boys along with John Grisham's daughters. Sissy Spacek kids also attend STAB. STAB is a great prep school and typical of a Virginia prep school.
Chris is 3.5 yrs older then Kyle, Kyle is 1.3 months older then Howie Jr.
They have two labs as well, and Grandpa Addinizo lives on the property in his own dwelling. He has made scrap books for each of the grandsons and has an on going scrap book for his favourite son in law...Howie Michael Long.
Howie and John Grisham, just donated a new football field to STAB, which i thought was exceedingly generous, for Howie will have no more kids playing on the field, and STAB does not have a girls football team.
so, how about that?
the last pic is of Kyle Long, number 58 at STAB. Howie Jr, was quarterback while Kyle was his receiver. amazing to watch these two talented kids on a football field as their famous dad, stands in a door way..way way in the back so he is not noticed. he didn't want people to ask him what he thought of a call, a play, etc...he felt its the boys playing high school football, and the spot light belongs on the teams playing, not himself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Elon Vegas

ReCockulous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend smacked the shit out of Chris Long at the beach when we were all kids. Pretty funny to think about that happening now that Chris is a man-beast.

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jr, is 6'2' Chris is 6'4'' 270 lbs and Kyle, 6' 7'' 280lbs

I knew Chris was a hoss, but unaware of Kyle's stats. Damn.

Thanks elevinchbreeder for the insight.... and the pics. Ya know, may screen name ain't a lie. (in case you're ever in Atlanta) ;-)

Howie's always made me hard. Glad to hear he sits back and lets his sons have the spotlight.

When I played TE 25 yrs ago at 6'6" 245 everyone thought I was huge. Nothing compared to today's players.

Last edited: