ArthurD3nt
Loved Member
His legs are absolutely phenomenal, so underrated!
His legs are absolutely phenomenal, so underrated!
all of us, jerking rn
all of us, jerking rn
ok but who is the middle one???
That's John Owen Lowe. The Son of Rob Loweok but who is the middle one???
Right? I bet he’s turning up for a man that can get down and dirty with him on his farm. Toss hay stacks before having a roll in themHe definitely likes men with some musk and body hair
You should show us hahaAnd I just did.![]()
U should do a cum tribute of Chris and show it hahaWell I know in some threads people don’t like to see posts like that but I can send it if you’d like to see
I'd like to seeWell I know in some threads people don’t like to see posts like that but I can send it if you’d like to see
The most handsome man
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.