He is also a great actor ...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I am head over heels in love with this guy after catching up on Oz. Who else could make a sociopathic killer not only incredibly sexy but lovable as well? I wonder what I could do to end up as his cellmate? :33:

And what a great actor too. The way you could sense the pain and rage hidden behind that cocky million-dollar smile ... sigh ...

Reactions: javachip69

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK, I am head over heels in love with this guy after catching up on Oz. Who else could make a sociopathic killer not only incredibly sexy but lovable as well? I wonder what I could do to end up as his cellmate? :33:

And what a great actor too. The way you could sense the pain and rage hidden behind that cocky million-dollar smile ... sigh ...

Couldn't agree more. How many men fit in one cell? Meloni and Matthew in one place. Hot :wink:

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the sound work on the videos. Oh, wait, I don't actually care about that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If his soft cock is any indication of his being hung or not, I'll say yes. In one episode of OZ he stands frontal nude for plenty long enough to see his 5 or 5.5 inch penis hanging. I've never known one that big flaccid that didn't grow to at least 7.5 erected. I'm sure he has nothing to be ashamed of, dickwise.