well don't be shy, share with the classI love the Yummy photoshoot. The pics are really beautiful, so relaxed, natural and tasteful. His body is gorgeous and how nice to just see it almost casually.
well don't be shy, share with the classI love the Yummy photoshoot. The pics are really beautiful, so relaxed, natural and tasteful. His body is gorgeous and how nice to just see it almost casually.
I would go to town on that ass. All night.
I need someone like that as well!I hope not. IMO Dean needs a mentor…a nice older man to show him what the world has to offer (while picking up all his bills)
Two more recent pics of my beautiful boy
View attachment 115349971View attachment 115349981
Where’d these come from ???My pretty boy has paid attention to what his admirers want.
So few do.
Dean is smart: less clothing, more skin
View attachment 119075801View attachment 119075821View attachment 119075841
Yummy Magazine 8Where’d these come from ???
So erotic . Big chest Slim waist and that perfect package. He’s looking at knowing it’s perfectMy pretty boy has paid attention to what his admirers want.
So few do.
Dean is smart: less clothing, more skin
View attachment 119075801View attachment 119075821View attachment 119075841
He has a nice dick. Does he have OF?I’m failing my pretty boy. I should be there to towel him dry and then keep Dean warm on a cold Winter’s night…
View attachment 119925651
I’m fucking in love with himDean dresses so well…
View attachment 120217881
…And undressed, he presents beautifully
View attachment 120217991
He is so perfect!!My pretty boy has paid attention to what his admirers want.
So few do.
Dean is smart: less clothing, more skin
View attachment 119075801View attachment 119075821View attachment 119075841
Why? You gonna steal his identity?what is his real name?
This looks very much like a boner being camouflaged by a push sidewaysI’m failing my pretty boy. I should be there to towel him dry and then keep Dean warm on a cold Winter’s night…
View attachment 119925651
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.