Circumcision and Length

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
henryroyce said:
I am almost 9 inches and circumcised. Yes, my penis has a curve but my cut is not at all tight and I do not believe that the curve is in any way related to my being cut. Even if it is, I like my curve!

I am quite happy with being cut and I have no hang ups about it.

Something that interests me on LPSG is how strongly against circumcision a lot of uncut guys are. Am I wrong in thinking that there are not that many cut guys who are unhappy with their status? It is clearly understandable that anyone who has been 'butchered' is going to be very unhappy about it but from someone who hasn't been butchered you won't hear any complaints from me - or my wife for that matter!:smile:

Cut men fall into two groups,had or will have a problem with being cut.Give it time if you're cut sometime in your life you will have a problem with it.You don't get to make an internal organ external and not pay a price!

D

deleted23084

Ed69 said:
Cut men fall into two groups,had or will have a problem with being cut.Give it time if you're cut sometime in your life you will have a problem with it.You don't get to make an internal organ external and not pay a price!

The trouble with any of the threads on here that relate to circumcision is that one or two guys who don't like it, take up all the air time with this sort of negativity. I'm really sorry you don't like the fact you were cut, but that doesn't mean the rest of us who like being circumcised will experience the same.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
cutdrew said:
The trouble with any of the threads on here that relate to circumcision is that one or two guys who don't like it, take up all the air time with this sort of negativity. I'm really sorry you don't like the fact you were cut, but that doesn't mean the rest of us who like being circumcised will experience the same.

Well put. Speaking as an uncut man who has, on occasions when I was younger, toyed with the idea of getting a circumcision, it should be down to the individual to decide what they wish to do with their penis, in the same way that it is their choice to have a piercing or tattoos. If you think that your penis would be aesthetically better without a foreskin then I wholeheartedly endorse your right to PAY to go a clinic and have a cosmetic circumcision, just as a woman can choose to have breast implants or a face lift.

However, I also feel that, with regard to minors, the same laws that govern piercings and tattoos should apply to circumcision. The only exemption should be when a member of the medical profession authorises one for a genuine medical condition. It should not be up to the parents to decide upon physical alterations to a child's body - they do not own the child's body. No other part of the body can be excised at the whim of the parent - imagine the uproar if the same logic (it's unnecessary, so whip it off) was applied to other redundant body parts. How about routine appendectomies, why not lob off an arm - you don't need two, whip out that spare kidney as well.

I don't really even approve of ritual circumcisions either. I find it astounding that, in the twenty-first century, supposedly intelligent cultures still chop off a piece of skin because it says so in a fairy story.

According to Christiaan, it is now illegal in Holland. Time that the rest of the EU followed suit and then, perhaps, the rest of the western world will start to take note.

Foreskins are great (in the main), circumcised penises are equally attractive in their own way. If you want one then you should be able to have one, once you have attained the age of majority and if you are prepared to pay for it, like any other cosmetic surgery. It is YOUR penis to do as you please with - other than when a medic has to make the decision (as with the need for any other operation) that it is necessary it should be left to the adult individual.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reticent horse said:
It amazed me that parens still have their little boys cut. It's obvious that there cocks grow smaller due to the constriction, the lack of skin to expand into. That's why you see all these cut guys with weird curves down and to the side, there cocks were held back and disfigured.

strange, i can think of several medical disorders that cause a persons skin to be tight, not loose or nearly as flexible yet their entire bodies are not curved, held back and disfigured

skin will stretch, as is clearly evident by the guys restoring their foreskin......if you really think a penis curves bc of tight skin then your as bright as a burned out bulb