I have an 18 year old son who is scheduled to get a circumcision tomorrow morning. It was his decision, his body and I really didn't want to interfere if this was something he really wanted to do. So just a couple of minutes ago, he texts me and asks if it is too late to call the surgery off. He is having doubts, people are telling him not to get it done. The reason why he wanted the surgery was because of chronic foreskin infections even though he does everything he is supposed to do. I already called the doctor's office to let them know he is having doubts and needs to speak with the doctor. I think we should postpone the surgery until my son is 100% sure this is what he wants to do. Love to get some input.