circumcision

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I was cut at 4 days old - didnt think to put in a special request on style etc - been pretty much ok with how it is/has been all these years. Too late for me to put in an order for a new style!

meiringen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just reading some of the posts on here. I'm a UK boy and European (obviously ). I struggle with the whole 'snip' thing. Its not very common here, certainly in my part of Britain. Where does the almost automatic decision for the 'cision' historically come from stateside? I consider it almost unthinkable that this procedure could be carried out without a consideration of whether the man in years to come may object, even feel robbed or bereft over a decision they had no part in!

I'm uncut. I'm certainly not gloating. Its just normal here. But I totally empathize for those guys out there who have had a part of there body deleted for what appears to be a conformity thing.

Can those in the 'know' shed light on this? Craig

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think its all driven by religion (as a piss poor excuse) because it's unclean to be intact. The stronger influence of religion in a country directly relates to higher circumcision rates. The medical profession of the 70's and 80's should be done for mass mutalation and deception by convincing parents that "This is the right decision for your son" bollox and fuck you all.
Majority of Surgons back then where male (intact no doubt) makes you wonder was it a class thing too

Last edited: