Clone-A-Willy kits

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigboy133, Feb 26, 2011.

1. bigboy133

bigboy133 Member

Has anybody used these?

I made a clone of my cock and I must admit it has come out very well (although it is a bit shorter than my cock as that how I was told to make it)

I will post pics soon, but just wondering if anybody has used these and if so if you were pleased with the results?

2. D_DandyGriffith

D_DandyGriffith New Member

Wondered myself post some pic I think ill order one by looking at yours.

3. Brillig47

Gold Member

Clone-a-willy? How? In what medium? 3D presumably? A plastic replica to send to a pining cock-deprived g/f, b/f? Intriguing. Please tell more.

4. bigboy133

bigboy133 Member

5. lms28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tried it about two years ago. It came out okay, I guess. It looked exactly like my cock (shape, veins, etc.), but it was noticeably smaller than life-size when held next to my hard-on. Just recently I was considering trying again, but before I do, I'd like to figure out a way to alter the mold or something to make the cloned one come out closer to actual size.

6. SwedishSizeQueen

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    My boyfriend and I did it a few years ago. Great result!

7. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Since Ive heard about the kit ive been wondering how it would turn out.

Perhaps the penis could be pumped before molding it to get closer to the actual size?

8. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd like to do this and then hang the willy from the rear view mirror in my car. Beats the hell out of a pair of dice, no?

9. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, sounds like a plan! :biggrin1:

I have never tried 'cloning my willy' but I think it would be interesting to try.

10. TuckMeUnder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The challenge is maintaining a strong hard-on for the 2 minutes (or so) that it takes for the mold to set. I tried it twice with a kit that used cold-setting alginate (55°F) which was like taking a cold shower! I want to try again with a kit that uses warm mold material and see if I can get a full-size copy.

Still, I highly recommend the experience. It gave me a chance to see my own penis the way someone else might see it, and I was really shocked at how intimidatingly-large it seemed. Even if you've got an average-sized willy, I'll bet it'll seem unexpectedly-big when you get to examine a copy up close!

11. D_Dale_Doe

D_Dale_Doe New Member

I did one a few years back. Turned out pretty good. It's been discussed on here before, if you do a search you should find a couple threads with pictures of various peoples attempts.

12. paneros

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I've recently got interested in trying it myself for kicks. Any recommendations for the best results/easiest to use? Because I'm guessing that the cloned cock might have different textures depending on the matertial the different kits use.

13. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used the kit about 5 years ago and although it was a mix that used warm water I had the same issues as Tuck did. He hits the nail on the head; both that staying rock hard (without being able to touch yourself) for 2 minutes or so is the main difficulty, and that your "sculpture" looks bigger than it does on your body...It's neat to be able to see a part of your body that you normally only get to see from one perspective.

The only thing I would add is that they give you a tube which you need to cut to size and which can't fit your balls, which sucks 'cause most real dildos have the balls too. Also (at least with the kit I got) they give you a profuse amount of the original mold material (which dries to form the mold you use later) but don't give you much of the actual rubber material which comprises the actual dildo. For me, this led to a "half-a-dick" dildo, which considering I spent like $40 on the thing was BS.

14. B_jdunhill

B_jdunhill New Member

15. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

There's at least one kit out there that's designed to do the balls as well.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    There's another thread here on LPSG where someone discusses a better method than that kit using real artist's materials. The best thing is that the mold can be used over and over again if you use the other method. I included a few ideas, too, if I remember accurately.

17. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I don't think this is the thread you were talking about but I searched for it and found this one so I figured I'd post the link here for those who are interested as there are some comments on the clone a willy kit.

http://www.lpsg.org/223176-my-clone-a-willy-thread-2.html

18. Nyseguy70

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've used it with good results. Although I have to say, making the mold without an assistant is a stunt. I would recommend most guys on here order the extra package of rubber, otherwise you can't fully fill the mold. Costs a few bucks extra, but worth it.

19. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    Okay guys, here's the scoop on mold making since I've been in the business for many years. When an object is to be sculpted for reproduction, there is a percentage of shrinkage in the final rubber mold upon curing. So to remedy this, the original sculpture would be made bigger so the final cast would be the proper dimensions. The detail is exact to the original. This is what is happening when you clone a willy! it can be done with generic alginate (dental and special effects people use it in their trade. Great stuff to do life masks.

20. D_Dale_Doe

D_Dale_Doe New Member

Here are a couple of photos of my clone-a-willy.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted