Clues Someone Is Hung

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think there's any proven relationship between a guy's "features" so this is only for fun.

In my experience, I can usually "tell" if a guy is hung even before I see him without his drawers on.

In your experience, do guys you've known with big cocks (greater than 8" X 5") have any of the following features:

Attachments

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no - there is no correlation between any physical attribute and dick size.

That's not the question or the point of the thread. We all know there's no scientific relationship between physical characteristics - as a rule - the thread asks the question..."in your experience..."

Last edited:

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Often when I am bored, I watch for dick swing in pants/shorts. Definitely notice at the gym...definite clue if someone is hung.

goldenf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I read / heard that nurses know how to tell what size catheter to use on patients by checking the size of the veins in their arm and this gives a good indication of penis size.

Not sure how true it is though.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
had a friend 5 ft 6in 120lbs 9.5 in cock he wore tighty whiteys and didnt want to be known for the size if his cock. great guy. God bless you ,Richard:tongue:

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
I did notice that most guys who are skinny are usually HUNG, some guys who are short are usually hung, but not only that - i did some self- survey...nothing official but I did notice that most guys with smaller tits are usually thicker/hung rather than the bigger tits on guys. Not always but usually in general...not sure if any all are true but that is how I see from experience. Someone told me with a clit or 'hole' on their chin is a strong indicator that the person is well endowed than average. ??? LOL

D_Crimea_River

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think there's any proven relationship between a guy's "features" so this is only for fun.

In my experience, I can usually "tell" if a guy is hung even before I see him without his drawers on.

In your experience, do guys you've known with big cocks (greater than 8" X 5") have any of the following features:

Some did, now this was a little while ago now.:redface:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

what's with all the photochopped pics? are we supposed to make a correlation there?

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I have been with one guy who was very small, and by all "standards" of myths about "features that signify a large penis" he should have had a big one! Disappointing. They guy I have been with who was the biggest(between 9-10inches) was an average height, skinnier guy with boyish features and almost no body hair. Go figure.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NICE pix, XXL!! And as to topic, there are exceptions for every rule, but the most consistent "winner" I've found is longwaistedness. That is, having a proportionately long torso compared to legs. I'm right about these guys 90 percent of the time, which is more than I can say for any of the big hands/noses/feet stereotypes (for the record, I'm 7 on a good day, and have enormous hands and feet). Proportions are also important in the dick-to-height ratio, that is to say that short guys with good-sized dicks look much better hung than tall guys with monster cocks (well, until you get up close). My friend Chris in Fort Lauderdale is about 5 foot 6 and has a good 9, which looks unreal, while my ex is almost 6 ft. tall and only looks pleasantly large with 10x8...

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is an interesting thread! LOL to "Justtheone's" comment that someone told him that an indicator that a guy is well-hung is when he has a "clit or hole on his chin." I'm guessing that he is referring to a guy with a cleft-chin. I have a very deep cleft in my chin, and I'm respectfully well-hung as I think my self photos prove. However, I've never heard of this "indicator" before. :smile:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My father-in-law had a cleft chin, and everybody in town knew his unique name for his dick. My son has a cleft chin, and he got the old man's genes between his legs, as well.

One sure indicator a guy is hung, is when he accidently trips, and pole vaults out of the room.

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mandoman, LOL to your comments about the cleft chin being an indicator that a guy is well hung. I've always liked my deep cleft chin, or dimple, as some people call it. Another indicator mentioned is that skinny guys are hung like a horse! I've seen some skinny dudes who do have a horse dick; others were sportin' only an average size boner.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my experience the really hung guys are usually working pretty hard to keep from
boning up, it's almost like having a part time job!
Almost continual effort made to keep the balloon from inflating so to speak.
It becomes pretty obvious over time... that the really hung guys don't want an erection
and go to some interesting extremes to keep it that way.
Of course if they notice you noticed sometimes they lose "control" of it and it gets hard
anyway, and then you get to enjoy the show! ;-)))

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Someone told me with a clit or 'hole' on their chin is a strong indicator that the person is well endowed than average. ??? LOL
Or it could be that the fellers with a clit on their chin are trying to make up for having a small penis.

In your experience, do guys you've known with big cocks (greater than 8" X 5") have any of the following features: XXLJohnNC3.jpg

Still waiting for you to answer to the question I posed in the thread you started yesterday on the same topic:
p.s. BTW, how did the pic in your album ended up being an illustration in this story or vice versa?
Now that you've posted the exact same pic again in this thread, I feel obliged to ask, what else are you and manlandscaping sharing besides a cock and a seegar? Who actually posed for that pic in your album, and the exact same pic in your OP and in his story?

Last edited:

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mandoman, LOL to your comments about the cleft chin being an indicator that a guy is well hung. I've always liked my deep cleft chin, or dimple, as some people call it. Another indicator mentioned is that skinny guys are hung like a horse! I've seen some skinny dudes who do have a horse dick; others were sportin' only an average size boner.

Post pic of this "cleft chin" so we can all see what it is

Redblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I read / heard that nurses know how to tell what size catheter to use on patients by checking the size of the veins in their arm and this gives a good indication of penis size.

Not sure how true it is though.

I'm a nurse and I've never heard of that...