Coaches and politicians

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
Yes, I kwon it´s not very usual, but I am really into politicians and sport trainers: I prefer some goodlooking gentleman in a suit or a tracksuit, rather than any muscular or post-modern popstar.
So if any of you know about any well endowed coach or politician, please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!

sjpinsea

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there are some very hot coaches and politicians out there too. I think former USC football coach Pete Carroll is pretty hot and am very glad that he's here in Seattle as the Seahawks head coach.
We have one very sexy and studly congressman here in Washington named Dave Reichert. I've attached some pics of him. I'd let that hot daddy ride my butt anytime.
Too bad his politics aren't in line with his looks.

Reichert 7.jpg

dino.jpg

Dave Reichert 5.jpg

260083031_0a31ade66d_o.jpg

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is one of Bruce Webber, the Illinois basketball coach.

Well established and well endowed! Plus he's a great guy...

I love these coach/politician type threads! Don't let it die out!!

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
A politician I like is Jeff Flake from Arizona. He's smug and annoying as all hell, but I think he's so sexy. He was once interviewed by Stephen Colbert in one of his "Better Know a District" segments. In that interview Colbert made note of Flake's blonde hair and asked "do the carpets match the drapes?":biggrin:

Here are a couple of pics of Congressman Flake shirtless from a Survivor-type trip to a desert island he took alone last year which caused a minor stir..

Attachments

Jerome66

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight