Cock pic

Mark2003: I'd like to upload a pic of my cock to see what people think but how are you able to put it on this site?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You'll have to upload your picture to a image hosting company of your choosing.  VillagePhotos.com is pretty popular among our members.  However, you can [link=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=free+image+hosting]click here[/link] to access different sites if you wish.  Once you register to that particular site (if required), upload your photo; the site should tell you how to do it.  Give it a few moments until your server updates (with your photo).

When it's ready, click the "Insert Image" button above.  It's the icon beneath the "Strikethrough" button (the "S" with a line through it).  A YABBC tag will pop up.  Copy the URL of your uploaded photo, which should be on your browser's address bar after you view the picture, then paste it where the tag says "URL."

(Trust me, it's a lot easier than it sounds.  I'm a little wordy when it comes to directions, haha.)