Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
If you were dating a guy for the first time. And the time came were you first had sex together. Would you think it is weird if he was wearing a cock ring? Would you think it was even a bit rude to have a kinky toy like that on your first time or would you not even think about it?

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

If he had not told me why it might be needed (i.e. to maintain an erection), I'd think it's more about his ego than my pleasure... and that wouldn't be my thing. If it was needed and he told me first, I'd think he was a responsible adult who was able to communicate adult issues.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had a lover adorned with any kind of jewelry or aid. I don't know how I'd feel about it. I'm thinking it might be a distraction.

Having never seen one before I might be worried about it. I think there would have to be some kind of explanation. And that might interrupt the festivities.

Reactions: sweetlucky12

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he had not told me why it might be needed (i.e. to maintain an erection), I'd think it's more about his ego than my pleasure... and that wouldn't be my thing. If it was needed and he told me first, I'd think he was a responsible adult who was able to communicate adult issues.
Ditto.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alan Cummings wore a cockring under his kilt to the XMen movie premiere.

>clickie to related quote<

If the cockring is functional just be up front about it. If ya need to break the ice, crack wise about TSA screening being extra fun for you.

If the cockring is extra sprinkles on your sexual cupcake maybe wait a couple of hookups to surprise with a ring?

I like cockrings. I have purchased a couple for the boy. And I love Alan Cummings. So grain of salt to taste with my reply.

ETA: Alan Cummings from XMen premiere
f8tsac8fqxr31.jpg

Meh quality clip from Graham Norton

Last edited:

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wait but wouldn't that mean he just was walking around with an erection the whole time on our date?

Isn't that what cock rings are for is keeping an erection? Or am I just off?

It is for keeping an erection hard....but you have to get an erection first. Probably a guy wont get an erection until it's time to do the deed. Also he could just put one on before he goes to bed.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is for keeping an erection hard....but you have to get an erection first. Probably a guy wont get an erection until it's time to do the deed. Also he could just put one on before he goes to bed.

Oh ok gotcha.

So in theory, I wouldn't think poorly of the guy. When it all boils down and I decide I want to have sex with a guy, bottom line is I want his dick to be hard. As long as it isn't uncomfortable for me physically.

If we're being completely honest though and it was like a first date thing and he could get an erection but needed a ring to stay hard, I would assume he wasn't THAT attracted to me but "Hey pussy is pussy, right?" would be in my head. That's my own self esteem issues though and not the fault of the guy, but I just know how I am and that's a very real possibility. Dunno if that is helpful or not.

Reactions: 286798 and colm84

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have never had a lover adorned with any kind of jewelry or aid. I don't know how I'd feel about it. I'm thinking it might be a distraction.

Having never seen one before I might be worried about it. I think there would have to be some kind of explanation. And that might interrupt the festivities.

as usual I’m with Ellie. I’ve never been with a guy who wore one, so I might be a little nervous about it.