Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never wear underwear because I love the feel of my stuff flopping around, but even the leather adjustable that weights almost nothing, inhibits movement a tiny bit. Does a heavy stainless ring inhibit your junk from flopping around? It just seems that the weight would reduce how much freedom your shit has to "move about the cabin". Another factor would be the width of the ring. I know my 2" wide leather certainly affects it for obvious reasons.

I'm always commando as well and actually find there's more flopping about with the thick ring on. It pushes your junk up and out, away from your body, so there's a lot more free movement without anything getting caught between your legs.

The weight doesn't inhibit anything either, it just gives you a nice tug when you walk around and your junk bounces with each step.

Bigfatone7464

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a thick rubber ring. It works great and would never come off its about an inchvwide so holds things well and does not dig in like the skinny ones I wear mine from morning to night. I freeball and the reason I like it is it hokd things in front more and I dont sit on my cock. Also keeps my balls from rubbing on my leg when I walk.

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
View media item 1255922View media item 1241490View media item 1263744View media item 1263745View media item 1348716View media item 1348714

You just have to do some exploring and experimenting. I started actually with an couple metal rings from a hardware store. They were a bit too big but still did the job. I an very thick at the base and have a hard time with the let’s say “over the counter “ rings. I bought a nice heavy metal one from 655 Leather and love it. But sometimes I think it is too tight.

More recently I have gotten into ball rings. I like the tug on my balls. Plus after wearing them a bunch my balls seem to actually have stretched out some. I tried a few rings and my balls would pull back up. Especially the left side making the ring useless.

I really like the Oxballs “Squeeze”. It holds them firm and pulls down nicely. You can wear it extended time too. My balls now after about six months of play allows me to we’re smaller and tighter metal rings around my balls. My wife likes the ball stretch when I have them on because the added weight on my balls smacks he Clit right. And when she reaches down between her legs fucking doggy she likes to pull, slap, caress and claw my balls which sets me off.
View media item 1355112View media item 1348714

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like wearing mine here:
n0J8fHk.jpg

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HunkyJunk Fit is the best one I’ve had, just the right amount of squeeze and bulge lift. Also sometimes use it at work and nearly always at the gym to avoid shrinkage while working out. I do remove it before hitting the showers though...

Reactions: maxmax25

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
F84FC62D-B16E-4986-9596-2C41F21AA5C1.jpeg
Really like this one from Oxballs. It’s called ZBalls. Can be worn as a cock ring, a ball stretcher or combo. Love the tightness on my lowhangers. Makes cumming much more intense. Oh yes!