Cody Linley

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's a cutie pie, they scored him pretty low for as good as he was, but all the scores are low so far, Derick Hough is gonna go far his partner did pretty well. But the show isn't even half over yet so maybe I should not be posting about it yet.

anxiously awaiting to see Mark Ballas.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cody did pretty well on his second dance of the competition, As far as I am concerned the comedian should have beaten Cloris Leachman, she got to be half mental the way she acts, Someone should start a Dancing with the Stars Discussion Thread.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night I watched and finally voted for the first time after all these years. I got online and voted for Cody 11 times and then grabbed the phone to vote. I don't totally understand how phone voting works but I had trouble with it. Sometimes I got a busy signal, and sometimes I got dead silence, while other times I got an operator saying the call didn't go thru. There were 5 times when I voted that I acutally heard a recording saying "thanks for voting for Cody and Julian. Then I finally got a recording saying that I had exceeded the number of votes for this phone number. I thought you were allowed to vote 10 times per each way of voting. Perhaps the ones that were silence were actually counted as votes. Oh yeah, and one time I got an answer thanking me for voting for people who are not even in the competition. I was using speed dial so it wasn't a wrong number.

Last weeks quick step Cody and Julian YouTube - Cody Linley & Julianne Hough (Quickstep) - Dancing With The Stars - Season 7 Episode 2 - 09/23/08

Maybe it was to see mark not Kim,lol.

If youtube viewers count for anything they mentioned Kim and Mark as the most viewed on the internet, over 580,000 viewed this clip on youtube. YouTube - Kim Kardashian & Mark Ballas (Mambo) - Dancing With The Stars - Season 7 Episode 2 - 09/23/08

here is a pic from a video that was viewed over 4 million times, the pic is Kim and Ray J, some bulge there heh Kim and Ray J.jpg

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Showing some skin tonight and a bit of a bulge, I'll hate to see him go. Loved Bruno's comment i.e. the hiphop routine, some looked like hiphop some looked like hip replacement.

pma1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh he is a cutie all right, but the "purse falls out" on the show during the backstage moments. :)

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh I just love him, I would do very dirty things to him. I would rim his tight little ass until he begged me to put my hot cock in him.. OHHH my did I say that out load.