College guys-shaving, etc.

littlebigsmall

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
im still at college and most guys i see in the showers etc are trimmed, there are very few completly shaved like in that pic. i personaly like to trim mine, i shaved once but my gf didnt like it.

mike ray

Just Browsing
Media
I have red pubes. They look better when I groom. Shave the balls & dick, and trim the rest. Once in awhile I shave everything, for fun. hehe

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Never shaved or trim, always let it go natural; most guys I ever saw when I was in the showers in high school and college seemed to be un-shaven or trimmed as well.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
The most pleasing combination for male croth grooming, or manscaping, is a closely clippered or shaved scrotum, complimented by a lightly clippered public area. Please, oh please, do not shave your public area in toto. A man totally devoid of any public hair simply looks ridiculous.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love a guy with a thick, totally natural bush! Myself however I seem to go with the seasons - a good trim in the Spring, totally shaved in the summer and a naturally thick wide bush in the winter!!

WhenBrosAttack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a college student, and in general it's the fatter / less fit guys who tend to have it natural, and the more fit guys who spend more time on their bodies in general who have it trimmed. They rarely shave it all, but groom a bit.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All wrestlers haved their privates closely. Balls too. Actually a few dudes had hair on their ass and shaved that as well.
I liked being shaved and remain so today. People like it smooth with just a hint of hair above. My shaved balls are more sensitive to being sucked, licked or bit and that makes sex even better. The only downside is if I wear boxers they stick more to my leg.
I believe it is wrestlers, body builders, and athletes who shave their bodys like the picture posted on this thread. Looking at it reminded me of a few years ago in college with my friends drunk, naked, horny and having fun.
Jake

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love a guy with a thick, totally natural bush! Myself however I seem to go with the seasons - a good trim in the Spring, totally shaved in the summer and a naturally thick wide bush in the winter!!

I do the same thing! My balls are always shaved smooth, though.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I trim and I agree with one of the other comments. In the showers at the university all the less fit guys tend to not trim as much. All the fit guys are neatly groomed - they way it should be. Haha.

In my opinion groom is the best and only way. Hair to my, not for any reason, is not sexy but a burden. I prefer as minimal hair as possible ie. head, medium sized bush and pits. That's all.

Again just my preference I guess :)

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Basing this on showering/shaving with about 100 guys on a regular basis (in a fraternity), but yeah - in shape guys would trim, non would stay bushy. no one went completely bare except for one of our guys that was a swimmer. He got a lot of shit for it too.

I still remember one of the guys being all excited that it looked like his dick was an inch longer if he shaved it up. "You need that much help," I said back to him. He was always an asshole.

Okay, getting away from the question.

wanna b

1st Like
Media
I have decided after trial and error that trimmed is the way to go, although i like having shaved balls but once it starts to grow out it is way to uncomfortable and to keep it shaved all the time would be to much work. Is anyone else uncomfortable when you shave and it starts growing out?

I will not shave my balls again. I tried it one time in summer and my scrotum stayed plastered to my legs for a month. Blech.

I tried shaving it all once and the growback was horrible. Itchy, ingrown hairs, and made me look ridiculous. Not doing that again either. Most I will do is trim the bush down to about half length but no more than that except for a few very long hairs that grow around the base of my dick but the only reason I do that is for a good seal when pumping.

I'm very gender biased when it comes to body hair. I think women should shave pretty much everything below the neck except maybe a slight patch around the top of the snatch. Guys should be hairy. A lot of body hair looks masculine to me.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll agree with what has been said a few times here. The guys that don't really take care of their bodys to good are natural. Those that workout, or take better care of themselves seem to at least trim.

Personally I trim the bush and shave the rest. Shave every other day and trim once a week, it takes 5 minutes max and I like how it feels. I've only recieved compliments on it as well

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shaving was not that popular when I was in college, but now when I go to a gym or bath house, I see more shaved men which pleases me completely....:biggrin1:

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
at my gym some shave their chests in the showers. It seems more acceptable now. I use the clippers and a number 2 on the chest. #3 or 4 on the pubes and armpits. Sometimes I pluck the hairs on my balls. No ingrowns that way and it doesn't take long.