College Party

luvNipsnDix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was never much of a party-er in college, but my friends had convinced me to attend this particular one by saying it would be low key, not a lot of people, etc... Turns out it was your typical college party. Lots of people, loud music, the works. It was in someone's apartment that wasn't particularly big, which made it feel even more crowded. I immediately found my way to the drinks, and made myself a strong Jack 'n Coke.

My friends were standing around a table, so I walked over to join them. It was hard to even hear what they were talking about, so I just pretended to be engaged. Someone brought a round of shots to the table, and we all took one. The alcohol was helping to loosen me up, but I was getting annoyed that my friends were drinking so much, considering they were supposed to be my ride home.

I was literally about to head outside to either get a brief respite, or potentially make the long walk home, when something interesting happened. I saw some people reacting to something behind me, so I turned around to see a guy wearing a neon green mankini performing a striptease dance to anyone who happened to be nearby. Guys, girls... it didn't seem to matter. He made his way down the loveseat and couch, waving his butt and/or bulge in each person's face who was sitting there. A couple times he hiked one foot onto the back of the couch to give his recipient a real up close and personal experience.

He was a fairly tall guy... roughly my height at around 6', with a stocky, bearish build. I, on the other hand, was fairly slender. He was moderately hairy, and was kind of somewhere in between muscular and chubby. He looked like maybe he was a high school footballer that had gained some weight in college. He had a very nice, kind-looking face as well, with a well-trimmed beard. I found him incredibly attractive, and realized I had been staring at him very intently.

He looked over at me, and we made eye contact. I immediately got embarrassed, and turned back around to face my friends. I wasn't out yet at that point, so I was hoping I wasn't too conspicuous. A brief moment later, I feel a hand pull on my hip, and another hand push on my upper back, bending me down onto the table. Then I feel someone humping me... I look back to see that it was the mankini guy. With each thrust, I could feel his bulge press in between my cheeks. I was thoroughly enjoying the moment, but debated whether I should push him away, or just play along. Ultimately, I decided the latter. I reached back to grab his hip and pull it into me, and said: "Yeah baby, that's it!" He laughed, I laughed, and the people nearby cheered and hooted.

The whole moment probably only lasted 10-15 seconds, but it really got me going. Fortunately I was leaning over a table, so it wasn't apparent that I had developed a full blown erection. My friends seemed amused, so I just laughed everything off.

Periodically throughout the rest of the party, I would make brief eye contact with Mr. Mankini. He was so sexy to me, but I got nervous every time and looked away quickly. My mind eventually began to race with all kinds of thoughts like: "He's probably straight, and thinks I'm some weirdo", "I bet he's wondering why I keep looking at him", "I wonder if anyone else has noticed", "Even if he's gay, why would he be into someone like me?"

Eventually the party began to wind down. My friends had passed out in one of the bedrooms, so it looked like I was either going to sleep there, or have a long walk home. I'm not opposed to long walks, so I looked outside, only to see it had begun to rain. So, I decided to join the throngs of already-passed-out party folks. Unfortunately, it was fairly late, so all the good spots were already taken. I noticed Mr. Mankini tucked away on the floor of the dining room with some blankets and a long pillow. I hesitated, but ultimately decided to get under the blanket next to him and share the pillow. I intentionally left a fairly large space between us for plausible deniability.

I quickly passed out, but was woken up a little while later when he changed positions. It felt like he had positioned himself so that his bulge was just lightly pressed against my butt. I still had my jeans on, so I wasn't certain if that's what I was feeling. I laid there for a moment, then decided to shift myself in a way that pushed my butt slightly closer to him. I didn't have to go too far before realizing I was definitely nestled in his crotch. I immediately began to get aroused, but just continued to lay there and wonder if he had moved that way intentionally.

As I got more arouse, I involuntarily clenched my sphincter. He must've felt it, because I felt a slight pressure from his bulge, as though he had clenched his muscles in response. Just to be sure, I waited a little while, then clenched again, and felt the same response. We continued this for a little while, and I gradually felt his bulge harden. As it hardened, he began to thrust very subtly. I met his thrusts by pushing my butt back into him.

He stopped suddenly, and I could feel him get out from under the covers. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Come to the bathroom." He got up, and I could hear him walk down the hall. I laid there for a while, wondering what the appropriate amount of time was. After a minute or two, I got up and made my way down the hall. I lightly knocked twice on the bathroom door, then opened it. There was a dim, warm light from a night light, and two sinks along the wall to my left, with a half wall at the end. Just beyond the half wall, I could see Mr. Mankini's head and shoulders. He was looking at me, and gestured for me to come in. I quickly entered and closed and locked the door behind me.

I saw his mankini wadded on the floor in front of him. As I walked closer, to where I could see beyond the half wall, I could see he was seated on the toilet, with one hand wrapped around his full erection. He stood up to face me, and I just looked him up and down. His dick was impressively thick, though not particularly long. I took a step forward and reached down to caress his hairy balls. As I did, we looked intensely into each others' eyes, and he grabbed my head and began to kiss me. I moaned softly, and moved my hand to his shaft. My fingers could just barely wrap all the way around it. I gently stroked it, and he began thrusting his hips in response as we continued kissing.

I broke from the kiss and began to kneel down, kissing his furry chest and belly along the way. I got on my knees, face to face with his dick. I admired it in the warm light, and gave it a nice stroke from the base to the tip. This caused a small pearl of precum to appear. Without hesitation, I licked it off. He moaned quietly. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could, and enveloped as much of his dick as I could. "Oh fuck", he moaned. I continued to suck him, though my jaw began to ache rather quickly because of how thick he was. Fortunately, after not too much time he reached down and stood me up. He kissed me deeply, then turned me around to face the counter. From behind me, he undid my jeans and pulled them down, along with my underwear. As I stepped out of them, he ran his hands up the length of my legs, and began to rub my butt. His thumbs found their way to my hole, and would slowly rub down my taint back up to my hole.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked.

"I've used toys," I said, "but this is my first time with a person. What about you?"

"I tried once," he responded, "but the guy said it hurt too much. Hopefully those toys loosened you up for me."

He stood up, and began to rummage through some drawers. Eventually he found a container of Vaseline, and began to lube up. After lubing his dick, he used his thumb to apply a little to my hole. Slowly, he worked his thumb inside. I let out a long, soft moan. He worked his thumb in and out for a little while, until switching to one of his fingers. This all felt amazing. Then he slipped in a second finger. "Ohhhhhh, fuck." I moaned.

"Shhhh," he said, "we don't want to wake anyone."

He finger fucked me gently for a little while longer, then got into position behind me. We looked into each others' eyes in the mirror. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Fuck yes." I responded. Without delay, I felt the hot head of his dick press against my hole. He pressed slowly, and I could feel my ass begin to stretch. Just as it was about to be too much, he eased off. He repeated this a few times, and seemed to have a sixth sense for when to back off. After a minute or two, I finally felt that last stretch as my ass opened up to take him balls deep. I could feel his furry balls press against my taint, and it was more amazing than I could have imagined.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned, "you like having my manhood deep inside you?" As corny as it sounds now... at the time, him referring to his "manhood" turned me the fuck on. "Oh fuck yes." I responded, half breathless.

He began to thrust slowly, and we both moaned quietly. He gradually started to pick up some speed, to the point you could hear a light, wet slapping sound each time his hips made contact with my ass. I could feel his balls hit me with each thrust, and I was in heaven. It felt so good, I had to focus on not blowing my load too quickly.

Only a minute or two had passed, when suddenly he got a surprised look on his face. "Oh fuck" he said, and looked down at his dick sliding in and out of my ass. He looked back up at me in the mirror and said, "Fuck, you're about to get my load!" He could barely finish the thought before thrusting deep into me as he unloaded. I could feel his dick swell with each contraction.

As he finished, he leaned forward and rested his head on my upper back, out of breath. We stayed there in that position for a short while. As he caught his breath, he began to kiss the back of my neck. I twisted around, and we began to kiss deeply with his cock still firmly implanted in my ass. As we kissed, he began to thrust again. The sensation was a little different now. Warmer, and a little slicker from the cum he had unloaded into me.

We kissed and fucked for a short while, until he pulled out and turned me around to face him. I was rock hard, and had a strand of precum dangling from the tip of my dick. This surprised me, as I had never been much of a precummer. I actually felt a little inadequate by comparison. Our lengths were similar, but I was far less girthy. My anxiety was quickly abated though, as he dropped to his knees, licked up my precum, and began furiously sucking my cock. I stopped him quickly though, because I was about to cum. "I don't want to cum yet." I said.

He smiled, stood up, wrapped his hands around the back of my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he lowered me onto his dick. Feeling him hold me, stretch me, and feeling my dick pressed against his belly was amazing. After everything, I knew I was not going to last long. After about a minute, I clenched my legs and arms around him and whispered in his ear, "Fuck, you're going to make me cum."

I moaned as I unloaded. My dick was still pressed between the two of us, and began sliding with the motion of our bodies as my cum lubricated it. The sensation was overwhelming. I was barely even aware of what was happening, when suddenly I realized his thrusting had stopped and he was breathing heavy. "Did you give me another load?" I asked. "Fuck yeah I did." He responded.

As I climbed down off his cock, I heard a wet "pop", followed by a quiet, dull thud. I looked down to see a glob of cum had fallen to the floor, out of my ass. We looked at each other and laughed. We cleaned up, got dressed, and laid back down. I fell asleep thinking about the two loads this man just left in my ass. I didn't even know his name! Unfortunately, I fell asleep before I could think to ask him. By the time my friends woke me up in the morning, he was already gone.

There's more to the Mr. Mankini saga, if anyone is interested.

meatymuscle

Superior Member
Media
I was never much of a party-er in college, but my friends had convinced me to attend this particular one by saying it would be low key, not a lot of people, etc... Turns out it was your typical college party. Lots of people, loud music, the works. It was in someone's apartment that wasn't particularly big, which made it feel even more crowded. I immediately found my way to the drinks, and made myself a strong Jack 'n Coke.

My friends were standing around a table, so I walked over to join them. It was hard to even hear what they were talking about, so I just pretended to be engaged. Someone brought a round of shots to the table, and we all took one. The alcohol was helping to loosen me up, but I was getting annoyed that my friends were drinking so much, considering they were supposed to be my ride home.

I was literally about to head outside to either get a brief respite, or potentially make the long walk home, when something interesting happened. I saw some people reacting to something behind me, so I turned around to see a guy wearing a neon green mankini performing a striptease dance to anyone who happened to be nearby. Guys, girls... it didn't seem to matter. He made his way down the loveseat and couch, waving his butt and/or bulge in each person's face who was sitting there. A couple times he hiked one foot onto the back of the couch to give his recipient a real up close and personal experience.

He was a fairly tall guy... roughly my height at around 6', with a stocky, bearish build. I, on the other hand, was fairly slender. He was moderately hairy, and was kind of somewhere in between muscular and chubby. He looked like maybe he was a high school footballer that had gained some weight in college. He had a very nice, kind-looking face as well, with a well-trimmed beard. I found him incredibly attractive, and realized I had been staring at him very intently.

He looked over at me, and we made eye contact. I immediately got embarrassed, and turned back around to face my friends. I wasn't out yet at that point, so I was hoping I wasn't too conspicuous. A brief moment later, I feel a hand pull on my hip, and another hand push on my upper back, bending me down onto the table. Then I feel someone humping me... I look back to see that it was the mankini guy. With each thrust, I could feel his bulge press in between my cheeks. I was thoroughly enjoying the moment, but debated whether I should push him away, or just play along. Ultimately, I decided the latter. I reached back to grab his hip and pull it into me, and said: "Yeah baby, that's it!" He laughed, I laughed, and the people nearby cheered and hooted.

The whole moment probably only lasted 10-15 seconds, but it really got me going. Fortunately I was leaning over a table, so it wasn't apparent that I had developed a full blown erection. My friends seemed amused, so I just laughed everything off.

Periodically throughout the rest of the party, I would make brief eye contact with Mr. Mankini. He was so sexy to me, but I got nervous every time and looked away quickly. My mind eventually began to race with all kinds of thoughts like: "He's probably straight, and thinks I'm some weirdo", "I bet he's wondering why I keep looking at him", "I wonder if anyone else has noticed", "Even if he's gay, why would he be into someone like me?"

Eventually the party began to wind down. My friends had passed out in one of the bedrooms, so it looked like I was either going to sleep there, or have a long walk home. I'm not opposed to long walks, so I looked outside, only to see it had begun to rain. So, I decided to join the throngs of already-passed-out party folks. Unfortunately, it was fairly late, so all the good spots were already taken. I noticed Mr. Mankini tucked away on the floor of the dining room with some blankets and a long pillow. I hesitated, but ultimately decided to get under the blanket next to him and share the pillow. I intentionally left a fairly large space between us for plausible deniability.

I quickly passed out, but was woken up a little while later when he changed positions. It felt like he had positioned himself so that his bulge was just lightly pressed against my butt. I still had my jeans on, so I wasn't certain if that's what I was feeling. I laid there for a moment, then decided to shift myself in a way that pushed my butt slightly closer to him. I didn't have to go too far before realizing I was definitely nestled in his crotch. I immediately began to get aroused, but just continued to lay there and wonder if he had moved that way intentionally.

As I got more arouse, I involuntarily clenched my sphincter. He must've felt it, because I felt a slight pressure from his bulge, as though he had clenched his muscles in response. Just to be sure, I waited a little while, then clenched again, and felt the same response. We continued this for a little while, and I gradually felt his bulge harden. As it hardened, he began to thrust very subtly. I met his thrusts by pushing my butt back into him.

He stopped suddenly, and I could feel him get out from under the covers. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Come to the bathroom." He got up, and I could hear him walk down the hall. I laid there for a while, wondering what the appropriate amount of time was. After a minute or two, I got up and made my way down the hall. I lightly knocked twice on the bathroom door, then opened it. There was a dim, warm light from a night light, and two sinks along the wall to my left, with a half wall at the end. Just beyond the half wall, I could see Mr. Mankini's head and shoulders. He was looking at me, and gestured for me to come in. I quickly entered and closed and locked the door behind me.

I saw his mankini wadded on the floor in front of him. As I walked closer, to where I could see beyond the half wall, I could see he was seated on the toilet, with one hand wrapped around his full erection. He stood up to face me, and I just looked him up and down. His dick was impressively thick, though not particularly long. I took a step forward and reached down to caress his hairy balls. As I did, we looked intensely into each others' eyes, and he grabbed my head and began to kiss me. I moaned softly, and moved my hand to his shaft. My fingers could just barely wrap all the way around it. I gently stroked it, and he began thrusting his hips in response as we continued kissing.

I broke from the kiss and began to kneel down, kissing his furry chest and belly along the way. I got on my knees, face to face with his dick. I admired it in the warm light, and gave it a nice stroke from the base to the tip. This caused a small pearl of precum to appear. Without hesitation, I licked it off. He moaned quietly. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could, and enveloped as much of his dick as I could. "Oh fuck", he moaned. I continued to suck him, though my jaw began to ache rather quickly because of how thick he was. Fortunately, after not too much time he reached down and stood me up. He kissed me deeply, then turned me around to face the counter. From behind me, he undid my jeans and pulled them down, along with my underwear. As I stepped out of them, he ran his hands up the length of my legs, and began to rub my butt. His thumbs found their way to my hole, and would slowly rub down my taint back up to my hole.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked.

"I've used toys," I said, "but this is my first time with a person. What about you?"

"I tried once," he responded, "but the guy said it hurt too much. Hopefully those toys loosened you up for me."

He stood up, and began to rummage through some drawers. Eventually he found a container of Vaseline, and began to lube up. After lubing his dick, he used his thumb to apply a little to my hole. Slowly, he worked his thumb inside. I let out a long, soft moan. He worked his thumb in and out for a little while, until switching to one of his fingers. This all felt amazing. Then he slipped in a second finger. "Ohhhhhh, fuck." I moaned.

"Shhhh," he said, "we don't want to wake anyone."

He finger fucked me gently for a little while longer, then got into position behind me. We looked into each others' eyes in the mirror. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Fuck yes." I responded. Without delay, I felt the hot head of his dick press against my hole. He pressed slowly, and I could feel my ass begin to stretch. Just as it was about to be too much, he eased off. He repeated this a few times, and seemed to have a sixth sense for when to back off. After a minute or two, I finally felt that last stretch as my ass opened up to take him balls deep. I could feel his furry balls press against my taint, and it was more amazing than I could have imagined.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned, "you like having my manhood deep inside you?" As corny as it sounds now... at the time, him referring to his "manhood" turned me the fuck on. "Oh fuck yes." I responded, half breathless.

He began to thrust slowly, and we both moaned quietly. He gradually started to pick up some speed, to the point you could hear a light, wet slapping sound each time his hips made contact with my ass. I could feel his balls hit me with each thrust, and I was in heaven. It felt so good, I had to focus on not blowing my load too quickly.

Only a minute or two had passed, when suddenly he got a surprised look on his face. "Oh fuck" he said, and looked down at his dick sliding in and out of my ass. He looked back up at me in the mirror and said, "Fuck, you're about to get my load!" He could barely finish the thought before thrusting deep into me as he unloaded. I could feel his dick swell with each contraction.

As he finished, he leaned forward and rested his head on my upper back, out of breath. We stayed there in that position for a short while. As he caught his breath, he began to kiss the back of my neck. I twisted around, and we began to kiss deeply with his cock still firmly implanted in my ass. As we kissed, he began to thrust again. The sensation was a little different now. Warmer, and a little slicker from the cum he had unloaded into me.

We kissed and fucked for a short while, until he pulled out and turned me around to face him. I was rock hard, and had a strand of precum dangling from the tip of my dick. This surprised me, as I had never been much of a precummer. I actually felt a little inadequate by comparison. Our lengths were similar, but I was far less girthy. My anxiety was quickly abated though, as he dropped to his knees, licked up my precum, and began furiously sucking my cock. I stopped him quickly though, because I was about to cum. "I don't want to cum yet." I said.

He smiled, stood up, wrapped his hands around the back of my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he lowered me onto his dick. Feeling him hold me, stretch me, and feeling my dick pressed against his belly was amazing. After everything, I knew I was not going to last long. After about a minute, I clenched my legs and arms around him and whispered in his ear, "Fuck, you're going to make me cum."

I moaned as I unloaded. My dick was still pressed between the two of us, and began sliding with the motion of our bodies as my cum lubricated it. The sensation was overwhelming. I was barely even aware of what was happening, when suddenly I realized his thrusting had stopped and he was breathing heavy. "Did you give me another load?" I asked. "Fuck yeah I did." He responded.

As I climbed down off his cock, I heard a wet "pop", followed by a quiet, dull thud. I looked down to see a glob of cum had fallen to the floor, out of my ass. We looked at each other and laughed. We cleaned up, got dressed, and laid back down. I fell asleep thinking about the two loads this man just left in my ass. I didn't even know his name! Unfortunately, I fell asleep before I could think to ask him. By the time my friends woke me up in the morning, he was already gone.

There's more to the Mr. Mankini saga, if anyone is interested.
so fucking hot man! Thank you.

Reactions: jasonkenny