City of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 1363883 Orange and bloated. What happened???
He hasn't spoken publicly about what happened to his appearance, right? Because, I understand that weight gain happens with age, but the actual shape and structure of his face seems to have changed, and fairly rapidly. Was it elective surgery? A medical condition? The change seems to have occurred somewhere around his mother's passing and the deterioration of his marriage, so I'm curious if/how those things changed together.

If he can stay mentally and physically healthy, I'll be so curious to read his autobiography (which I'm sure will eventually happen.)

daydreaming17

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure I read on Colton's Instagram a while back enough which would imply that at the beginning of his career his slim physique was the direct result of starvation diets be it willful or involuntary. After Colton was in a relationship I'd often see posts of his talking about how he's getting taco Bell in the middle of the night. He doesn't seem to have a healthy relationship with food

Reactions: Arnian

SouthScribe27

Superior Member
Media
After Colton was in a relationship I'd often see posts of his talking about how he's getting taco Bell in the middle of the night. He doesn't seem to have a healthy relationship with food

He doesn’t seem to have healthy relationships with anything, including himself

Reactions: nicnic

IndyRS

Expert Member
Media
He has alot of anxiety and possibly depression.
That tends to really make ones life unpredictable.
One day or week you may have motivation to workout and be healthy. Then the next it's gone.
It's a constant battle of emotions.
He seems to be doing his best to live his life and that's all that matters. If he's working towards being truly happy.