Colton underwood- american football player

blue26

Mythical Member
Media
47690549_396684507767953_7110577728586004732_n.jpg

Reactions: gumbo504
D

deleted1040273

He could’ve lowered his pants a little......

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me tell you a little story. I graduated from Illinois State University. So did Colton. He was an outstanding football player there. On Saturday I was on Instagram and I left him a comment on there. I wrote"' he was a hot hot man. We both went to isu." The next next day I get a message back that states this site is only for true fans. The wanted my e-mail address. I wrote back that I didn't mean to offend anyone and I gave them my e-mail address.. The next thing I know my message is gone. It was blank where the message was.I am super pissed. I meant him no harm and I thought he wanted to write me back and chat. What if a lot of gay men messaged him on Instagram stating he was a sexy man. Don't ever give them your e-mail address. If he is homophobic we should let him know we don't like it.

Reactions: dom1000

so you guys think simply because he's a virgin at ONLY 26 and because he doesn't like people who he went to school with putting his school and telling him he's a hot guy in the same sentence that he's gay...? righto then

2k11rex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
maybe he didnt like anyone at his university....some people like to have sex with people they like....maybe everyone around him was toxic and all girls wanted to fuck him but not know him....he seems like the sensetive type....he's too adorable

Reactions: Alexsummer

Thostr

Expert Member
Media
Let me tell you a little story. I graduated from Illinois State University. So did Colton. He was an outstanding football player there. On Saturday I was on Instagram and I left him a comment on there. I wrote"' he was a hot hot man. We both went to isu." The next next day I get a message back that states this site is only for true fans. The wanted my e-mail address. I wrote back that I didn't mean to offend anyone and I gave them my e-mail address.. The next thing I know my message is gone. It was blank where the message was.I am super pissed. I meant him no harm and I thought he wanted to write me back and chat. What if a lot of gay men messaged him on Instagram stating he was a sexy man. Don't ever give them your e-mail address. If he is homophobic we should let him know we don't like it.
It’s possible that it’s his producers or manager that did that. I assume the more women that comment on his page give the allusion that he’s wanted by all women, thus helping the ratings of the show. Just a thought? I doubt he’s the only one managing his social media.

Reactions: 1101101