commando before going to sleep?

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are absolutely no other threads about this anywhere on this forum; a new concept!

(search: naked sleep, sleep naked, sleep commando, etc etc etc).

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stopped wearing underwear to bed when I was about 48.. when a friend started sleeping with me and he was naked. It is never too late to switch!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'll sleep commando,but do I still have to wear my hat to bed?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've slept naked since I was 6 years old, no matter who else is in the room with me, i.e. brother, room mate, travel buddy, wife, GF, etc.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sleep naked, unless I have house guests, and then it depends on what bedroom they are staying in. If I'm upstairs, then I have my own bathroom and don't need to worry about them seeing me on a rare late night bathroom trip. If I'm downstairs, then I wear shorts. For some reason I take underwear off in my sleep, but not shorts.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
I started sleeping nude at around Jr./Sr. year of High School.. would keep sweats in the corner of my bed to slip on in case I thought I was gonna get busted (Mom would've flipped).. slept nude all through college, roommates be damned, and never looked back unless I guess its freezing and I'm in a shitty hotel with bad heat or blankets.