commando before going to sleep?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like having sex with your wife, just rolling over with nothing on and going to sleep. Usually in the morning I have a much harder erection without underwear than if wearing some.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorta depends on the weather. Have a "cooler" cabin, and in winter, since woodfire may go out during the night, it's cold getting up to restoke it; so longjohns or sweats make getting out of bed less a shock. though mostly sleep as I was born -- naked (and hairless <s-i-g-h-h-h> (as discussed in http://www.lpsg.org/277992-commando-before-going-to-sleep-2.html) AND when camping, have a venerable (i.e., pretty old, but great) sleeping bag, and not sure it would survive washing/dry-cleaning (I think it's early-day Kapok? but has been warm to 40 below Fahrenheit) -- so rather than get sweat/body oil in its flannel interior, tend to wear something. Need to simply make a sleeping-bag liner for it! (THAT would be washable).

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
While agree with most of the comments I don't think the question was to sleep naked or not. I think the comparison is to women going bra-less under a tshirt or top from the time that they get comfortable to going to bed. The corollary would be for guys to go commando in PJ bottoms where it would probably be quite evident that they were and it not be a problem.

farizam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i sleep naked all the time man! its really comfortable! my rents never usually bother me when I'm sleeping anyways and if they do it's only their bad if they see me haha.
I sometimes do this, if you want you can go to bed with only ur boxers or briefs on, take em of and leave then under the covers, then when you wake up put them on again before you get out of bed.

Mark9591

Experimental Member
Media
I had always wore pjs in bed up to age about 13.After that,I slept mostly naked and sometimes in underwear.When I did wore pjs, underwear always come off first before put on pjs as most boys had done the same too..

D

deleted300444

i always feel like since girls get to take their bras off before they sleep, guys should be able to take their underwear off before we sleep too.

anybody else the same way?

You know...I cant wear the underware to bed anymore. God...all strapped down and tucked away all day...underware be gone!!!

But I enjoy a tshirt.

So...tshirt and no bottoms for me. Ocassionally. A nice flannel pj bottoms with nothing underneath....heaven.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing better than sleeping naked - especially on those cold winter nights we have here in the NE surrounded by the polartec sheets that cover the bed as well as the warm body next to me.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I was about 15 when I started sleeping commando but it wasn't easy at first. The thought of being in bed naked and the cool smooth feeling of the sheets would invariably give me a hardon back then. It was sorta like sleeping on a log...:rolleyes: I finally devised the method of pulling my dick out of the front of my briefs to get used to the feeling. Guess there was something psychosomatic about still having the feel of my underwear on but eventually I was able to dispose of them entirely. Now it's tough to sleep in anything but if necessary I will:cool:. Most of the time though, if I have company I will keep my shorts or robe (depending on who is staying over) handy and still go commando!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep in the nude, even in winter. When I travel and share a room with females, I remove my underwear only when I am under a blanket. When I share a room with men, I don't care - I just strip off and go to bed. Some friends take offense to that, some friends take notice of that, most friends just don't care.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Always slept naked since college. If I had to share a room with someone, I would wear lacrosse shorts or basketball shorts or something like that.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never wear underwear to bed! When I wear pj pants to bed in winter I am always commando under them, the same holds true the rest of the year too. When I get out of the shower and throw the shorts on i wear until bed I never put undies on. Once I am out of the shower I never put undies on unless I am going out after or I'm throwing pants back on.