Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
probably just 6 or 8 of us, but jacking off on a trip home and stripping ea other was like a ritual...and more than once some of us would get a hardon during weigh-ins. Was sort of a rite of passage. lol... View attachment 572323 View attachment 572324
I really wisk i was on a team back in my high school days
I would have been the one with the hardon at weigh in couldnt keep it down if naked

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today I wore "Stadium Athletics" - it's a complete outfit of the college I graduated from. I've never heard of this brand but they're really good at showing a bulge when walking. Caught a few people glancing down as I walked through the mall this morning.

Reactions: bulgebigger

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today I wore "Stadium Athletics" - it's a complete outfit of the college I graduated from. I've never heard of this brand but they're really good at showing a bulge when walking. Caught a few people glancing down as I walked through the mall this morning.
Pics bro!

OscarGeyser

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
of COURSE they looked man! :)

wizard1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
D

deleted671885

Love freeballing in sweatpants but it def. depends on the thickness of the pants. The ones ii'm wearing today are pretty thick (and although do show off my dick) it's what I like to call "church bulge" since its not too obscene. haha. I def have another pair that pretty much would show my dick. WIN_20161120_110716.JPG

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think freeballing is great. not sure why it makes others uncomfortable. your size is your size. if it shows then great. if it shows alot then great. we shouldn't have to feel embarrassed. i love to freeball. and if i get an itch, I'm gonna handle it. i don't do it to antagonize anyone. just feels right.